Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2023
Replying to Yumi • Oct 23, 2023
Ok serious question here, is there a big difference between the cut and uncut version of this? Like will it be…
Watching the uncut is better. The series is full on details, you will miss out a ton in cut version. It might also get confusing.
7 5
Replying to Tajia • Oct 20, 2023
Khun yai is 20 and jom is older maybe 25-30 cause he is an architect in modern world
Kanthorn is older than Jom.
1 2
Replying to Tajia • Oct 19, 2023
Khun yai is 20 and jom is older maybe 25-30 cause he is an architect in modern world
Jom is in between of 24-25.
2 1
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Oct 19, 2023
The first time Khun Yai met Jom was exactly on the river from the first episode. On EP8 & EP9, Khun Yai expressed…
You mean Kanthorn? Absolutely but that's another spoiler you just gave away 😂 we should've 🤫 for now
1 1
Replying to ZaveidM • Oct 16, 2023
it depends on where you live, it can be on GagaOlala or Youku. Or you can use VPN to any country (except Southeast…
UK should have the uncut version for free on YouTube. I always set my vpn anywhere in Europe and it always work.
2 1
Replying to gnabnahc • Oct 16, 2023
i see this only ending with him going back to his time and meeting yai in the future but it will piss me off knowing…
Don't worry Yai in the present will remember, they won't have to start over.
5 4
Replying to Meowchi • Oct 16, 2023
Can anyone tell me what's the different between the uncut version and the cut version and where can I watch the…
Cut is shorter which makes the details confusing so if preferred, do watch the uncut.

Depending on your region, it is available in Youku, Gagaoolala or YouTube on YYDS channel.
3 1
Replying to Rahrahrattler • Oct 16, 2023
I have a question cause I have been skipping around this series a lot (I will go back and watch it all the way…
The first time Khun Yai met Jom was exactly on the river from the first episode. On EP8 & EP9, Khun Yai expressed that it felt like he know and love Jom for a long time. He was also right about that but what he didn't know was that was his past life. Khun Yai is a reincarnation of whom we call Commander Yai (the guy with mustache appeared in the river to save Jom). Khun Yai doesn't know anything about this and so as Jom but Jom will find out someday when gets transported to his next journey. Since the series is a little different, we will never know yet if Khun Yai will ever figure it out but in the novel, he never found out.
1 5
Replying to ZaveidM • Oct 14, 2023
By the end of episode 12, they just halfway the novel 😭 I hope they will make season 2!
Hi. I'm just gonna insert, the novel is a happy ending but our journey with Khun Yai will be a sad ending. There's still a book 2 to cover if we want a happy ending unless the series changes the original storyline to meet the happy ending right away.
1 0
Replying to 10477047 • Oct 12, 2023
call me delulu i prefer a cliff hanger ending or open ending that having to stomach a sad af realist ending omg…
I'm with you. Open ending is better for this season until they give us Book 2.
1 1
Replying to Nimmerland • Oct 12, 2023
I haven't started this drama yet, but was wondering if there is any significant differences between the cut and…
Uncut version is more detailed. Cut might be a little bit confusing.
0 1
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Oct 7, 2023
In my opinion, I still think they are very important. Uaengphueng's back story is a repeat of what will happen…
I agree.. it's just some people don't see the beauty of the side characters as a stand alone. I really appreciate everyone's existence, they all have their own purpose and I'm very much invested to everyone's different storyline whether it affects Khun Yai & Jom in the future or not.
3 0
Replying to rachanasan • Oct 6, 2023
This drama would be best if they cut down the screen time of other characters, sometimes I don't think they need…
In my opinion, I still think they are very important. Uaengphueng's back story is a repeat of what will happen to Khun Yai in the future so it make sense to see more of her since her relationship with Maey is just like Yai & Jom. It's interesting to know how Yai will flip the tables for him & Jom after what happened to his sister. Fongkaew & Kamsaen are a very important characters, they affect Jom & Yai's past & future reincarnation so they have to stay. Yai is also aware of the arson that happened to Fongkaew's home, Jom delivered the letter from Kamsaen to Fongkaew so they're still very much related no matter what happens. Khun Phra & Dech wants Yai to marry Busabong but somehow the fate is not on their side based on the attempt of auspicious date search & now the monk had to tell them that Yai & Jom are fated to meet. It's all very much related so I don't see the reason why they have to be cut down. They will be the cause and the domino effect of Yai & Jom's future which also affects everyone's future and we have to witness them all in detail or it will not complete the story to tell.
23 4
Replying to Xep • Oct 5, 2023
I'm planning to marathon this after all the episodes air. if the length of each episode remains constant, how…
You should watch it now slowly so you don't have to think about the length, tho it don't really feel that long with how the progress of each episode.
0 0
Replying to taeshain • Oct 2, 2023
Guys I am about to start this show, but where do you all watch it? Is there an uncut version by any chance? HELPPP…
It depends in your area, it could be available in Youku/Gagaoolala/Youtube in your country. But if you can't access any of them, maybe you can resort to kissasian, myasiantv or dramacool, I've checked them all out and it's uncut there.
1 0
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Sep 29, 2023
The novel ended with a happy ending but we're not sure what's the plan of the series. Even Nonkul said we should…
You are right. That man is Commander Yai from the 1800s. Actually this whole plot will not be completed without him since it's a cycle so if they aim to have a happy ending, they might at least have to cover Commander Yai. But seeing how focus we are with Khun Yai, we'll see how they will wrap it up.
1 0
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Sep 28, 2023
The novel ended with a happy ending but we're not sure what's the plan of the series. Even Nonkul said we should…
1800s, Hongsawadee. We're still not sure what's the plan, we're halfway now so we just gotta see what they have on their plate.
1 2
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • Sep 26, 2023
Unlike you I liked some of his works (Something in my room and Step By Step) but I feel like "I feel you linger…
I agree that this is his best work too. I'm such a huge fan of Lovely Writer that I fell deep in this hole but IFYLITA is surely the standard.
2 1