Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2023
On Kim Soo Hyun • Oct 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
So What's the latest update on trial, exactly where is it heading and by when the final verdict will be out? What lies ahead for Kim Soo Hyun as an actor, all the brand deals, his image and more?
3 0
On Mantis • Sep 26, 2025
Title Mantis
is it that bad to deserve 7.2 rating?
0 1
Replying to Walu • Sep 8, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
@Amit if this was a jdrama not only is his wife a killer but both women will team up to drive him into madness…
NP, I will check My Girlfriend is a Serial Killer
0 0
Replying to Walu • Sep 7, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
@Amit if this was a jdrama not only is his wife a killer but both women will team up to drive him into madness…
Oh, after two episodes it's looking interesting. Let's see how it goes. By the way you said if this was a jdrama, I believe you have watched JDramas, if yes can you suggest few great Jdramas in this genre.
0 2
Replying to mickie mick • Sep 4, 2025
Title Our Blues
very late reply, you might have picked it back up or dropped it but if you're still here - for yeongok and jeongjun,…
Yes, give it some time then you'll love it.
0 1
Replying to Bilje • Aug 29, 2025
Title Racket Boys
I would try Like Flowers in Sand. It's about sireum (wrestling) players in a provincial town. Was an intriguing…
It's good. You will love the friendships and vibe of the whole drama.
0 0
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Aug 21, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
lmao the world is telling him something, at this point he may as well become a killer too
Bold Take!
0 0
On Queen Mantis • Aug 20, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
Wild Guess: His lover will be the new killer.
Surrounded by Killer Mother and Lover what a story it will be.
5 9
Replying to rinn • Aug 14, 2025
Title Racket Boys
love all play is also with badminton!
I watched love all play and I am at 13th episode. It's definitely slow paced and it's more about the love between the main leads and the struggles of athletes when they try to make a comeback. I agree it's a nice drama.
1 1
Replying to Drishti Agrawal • Aug 10, 2025
Title Racket Boys
Ongoing drama "the winning try" is also a good one..
I saw first 20min of the first episode and couldn't continue. I'll see how it concluded then I'll check this again.
0 0
Replying to rinn • Aug 10, 2025
Title Racket Boys
love all play is also with badminton!
OK, will give it a try then
1 0
Replying to rinn • Aug 9, 2025
Title Racket Boys
love all play is also with badminton!
Thanks will check, it's rating is 8.4 I hope its's good.
0 4
On Racket Boys • Aug 6, 2025
Title Racket Boys
Best Sports Drama Ever! it made me fall in love with badminton. Please suggest is there is any other sports drama like this one.
1 10