Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 20, 2023
Replying to VALAK • 17 hours ago
I'm impatient any hospitals need a patient!?
Yes please 🥺 I could be the patient in your impatient hospital 😂
1 2
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 18 hours ago
Hahah,baby you got me laughing 😂😭 The monster is right in front of them 😭
Oh I kinda want A Lie to ignore or give cold shoulder to lin zai after things get better between them and Lin zai get back to his senses 😴
1 1
Replying to NongMushroom • 18 hours ago
"Bring that dih here" 😭😭😭
That is so very sweet and thoughtful of you 🥰
0 0
Replying to Aries21 • 21 hours ago
It's ironic how their universe is filled with zombies, cannibals and mercenaries but the real monster is the crazy…
Hahah,baby you got me laughing 😂😭 The monster is right in front of them 😭
2 3
On The Missing Piece • 21 hours ago
Can someone help me out with the episode no 5,during the time duration of their intimate moment somewhere in the 5 to 6 minutes.
Shen mo asked do you like me for real and min xuang replies how could I have turned on if I was not attracted.
Did they say out loud or in their head ?
Also in episode 5,the intimate scene in the start,are they in love for real or its only because if contract ?
1 1
Replying to NongMushroom • 21 hours ago
"Bring that dih here" 😭😭😭
I won't lie 🤥 I am actually innocent 😭
I don't catch up on such things fast 😔😂.
You are too kind as well to say me I am kind without even knowing me as an person 😌
Thank-you 🥺🩵
1 2
Replying to Aries21 • 24 hours ago
All four characters are listed as main and I really want to see the romance develop between JH and SW.
How do I keep a track on so many bls 😂🙈 I sleep for few hours and wake up to atleast one new bl 🥹😂
God lord,this year has been a year of bl and we ain't complaining 🫡👏 keep them coming
5 1
Replying to watchingstuff • 2 days ago
I want the moment from the poster picture already, where they’re in the car and Lin Zai holds A-Lie’s neck…
The slogan ? Which poster are you talking about ? The car poster I saw don't have any slogan.
But the slogan is indeed beautiful 🩵
0 1
Replying to Nickton • 2 days ago
the kissing piece
Please 😂 I can't wait for Saturday 😍
2 1
Replying to NongMushroom • 2 days ago
"Bring that dih here" 😭😭😭
Naaah please forgive me 😂😭🙈 may be I am dumb 😂
1 4
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 3 days ago
Oh so we get previews too on Wednesday ? At what time ?
Haha,you are so real for saying this 🤣🙌🫡🙈🥹 YouTube knows us the best 😂😎
Is it on their official channel ?
0 1
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 3 days ago
Girl,I am yet to watch episode 16 17 and 18 🥹😔.Reading comments here on how things are between A lie and…
Great,I am already having headache and now I will have heartache too 😭😔
2 0
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 3 days ago
Girl,I am yet to watch episode 16 17 and 18 🥹😔.Reading comments here on how things are between A lie and…
Haha,you are so real for this 🤣🙌🫡🙈🥹
0 0
Replying to watchingstuff • 3 days ago
I really need Wednesday already to see the previews. I hope A-Lie goes beast mode 🙏🏻😌
Oh so we get previews too on Wednesday ? At what time ?
0 3
Replying to Aries21 • 3 days ago
the wait is killing me 😩
Girl,I am yet to watch episode 16 17 and 18 🥹😔.
Reading comments here on how things are between A lie and Lin zhai is already making me sad 😭
10 5
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 3 days ago
Rewatch from the start you mean ? Or just rewatch the episode 10 ?
I just finished episode 4.
I will start episode 5 in some time and if I happened to finish before the new episode air's. I will rewatch it again to understand better 🥹
0 0
Replying to Sanaya • 3 days ago
Upto ep-6 present with flashbacks and then past... Actually its still present Shen mo remembering those past moments…
Hehe, ofcoursei have to be here🩵 aren't we a big bl family 🙌🙈🥹🫡
1 1
Replying to Sanaya • 4 days ago
Need to rewatch after the last ep and everything will hit different 😪. No one is miserable than our Shen Mo…
Rewatch from the start you mean ? Or just rewatch the episode 10 ?
1 2
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 4 days ago
Who deserved it ? Shen mo or ming Xuan you mean ?
Which episode are you specifically referring to ?
1 0