K-Drama
On The Best Thing • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Best Thing
it is so amazing
5 0
Replying to twinty • Mar 16, 2025
Title The First Frost
💗
I have a YouTube channel there I make a short on it 😊😊😊
1 0
On The First Frost • Mar 16, 2025
Title The First Frost
I like this drama very much
9 2
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 16, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
it's a amazing drama
4 0
Replying to yorona • Jan 4, 2025
Title Moonlight
yes!
thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to Monlumine • Dec 20, 2024
Person Liu Hao Cun
Was Derailment her first drama? WOW! I loved her performance. I look forward to another project from her 🥰
yes I also do this because she is my favorite actress 😍😍👍👍👍
0 0
On Moonlight • Dec 20, 2024
Title Moonlight
are they are couple,🤔🤔🤔
2 2
On Vanishing Point • Dec 4, 2024
Title Vanishing Point
when will the movie 🎥 has been starting
2 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • Nov 29, 2024
Title Uncontrollably Fond
this is my favorite drama 😍💜💜💜
2 2
On Let's BTS • Nov 28, 2024
Title Let's BTS
love you at all times 😍😍💐
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 28, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
l love this drama 🌹🌹🌹👍👍😍😍
15 1
On Celebrity • Nov 15, 2024
Title Celebrity
this is amazing 😍😍😍
1 0
On A Little Red Flower • Nov 13, 2024
Title A Little Red Flower
this drama make me cry 🥺🥺😭😭
0 0
On The Heirs • Nov 13, 2024
Title The Heirs
I really feel sad for side actor 🥺🥺🥺
1 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Nov 13, 2024
Title Descendants of the Sun
this is.best for us 💜👍👍
0 0
On You Are My Hero • Nov 13, 2024
Title You Are My Hero
this is My favorite drama when ma si chun in our hero come save her girl 🤗🤗🤗
0 0
On The Legends • Nov 13, 2024
Title The Legends
this drama make me cry when our actor hurt from bai lu 🥺🥺🥺
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Nov 13, 2024
Title Moonlight Mystique
in this drama our bai lu is so beautiful 😍😍😍
5 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Nov 13, 2024
Title The Eternal Fragrance
this is interesting 👍💜
4 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 9, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
interesting 👍💜
4 0