Editorials Replying to dribo • Jun 27, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
hey guys! I wasn't totally satisfied with the subs we got, so I made my own 🥰 the goal was to make the dialogues…
Could you please sub the second ep also 🥲
0 1
Replying to dribo • Jun 23, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
hey guys! I wasn't totally satisfied with the subs we got, so I made my own 🥰 the goal was to make the dialogues…
Thank you so much. Your subs are easy to understand. Thank you thank you so much.
1 1
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jun 23, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
drama-otaku
Registration is closed 😭. Any other site link you can share???
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jun 22, 2024
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher Lesson 2
drama-otaku
Could you please share the link? 🥲
0 2