I needed a lightheaded drama and this was it. i went into it with no expectations just wanting to watch something…
can you spoil to me how it end? I see alot of time travel stories was open ending and sad ending How about this one please spoil some scene of last episode last minute do they (ML&FL)remember each other in modern day ?
Is this brother and sister in law love story ? Can someone explain to me please How love between Fl with her husband before accident before she love her brother in law?
I see alot of time travel stories was open ending and sad ending
How about this one please spoil some scene of last episode last minute do they (ML&FL)remember each other in modern day ?
But Is it not a Romance between ML & FM ?
I like both ml and fl
I'm waiting last episode by hope it's will have a happy ending but now it's opposite from my hope
Can someone explain to me please
How love between Fl with her husband before accident before she love her brother in law?
If it's happy ending please tell me I will come back to watch it
I see comment