On A Frozen Flower • 22 days ago Title A Frozen Flower Spoiler is this film real nude both characters shot real sex? 0 1
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • Apr 29, 2026 Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets I'm on ep3 i saw Ml knew Fl since young but on these 3 episodes i thought fl don't know Ml before date? What happened didn't she remember Ml? 0 1
Replying to Lyn • Apr 29, 2026 Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets Spoiler Jiang Hansheng is the greenest red flag. He’s also ruthless in the right way possible. Anyhow, I think Jiang… is Jiang cheng is secret police? 0 1
On Our Universe • Feb 16, 2026 Title Our Universe In the past life he was a serial killer kill even a kid now he is a uncle look after a kid 😆 2 0
On Tempest • Feb 8, 2026 Title Tempest Spoiler Can someone tell me please I see another comment say ML died Is it true? 0 0
Replying to Joy • Feb 7, 2026 Title Tempest Spoiler I love this drama so much❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 At the end Ml died? 1 5
On The Judge Returns • Jan 20, 2026 Title The Judge Returns I'm mistake Baek jin hee for lee yo won 1 0
Replying to Tejsii • Jan 19, 2026 Title Tempest Spoiler Unnecessary romance?? Cmon guys their chemistry was is insane! I dont think the romance ruined the plot. How about ending Ml died? 0 0
On Surely Tomorrow • Jan 18, 2026 Title Surely Tomorrow Can someone tell me about FL with her husband stories ? 0 0
On Then You Try Making It! • Jan 16, 2026 Title Then You Try Making It! how about ending can someone tell me? 0 0
Replying to Nao • Jan 16, 2026 Title Then You Try Making It! Spoiler I loved it so much one of the best shows this year the ending broke my heart even though I expected it and it… Sad ending? 0 1
Replying to Kbeauty • Jan 7, 2026 Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler I enjoyed a lot of this up to that stupid kiss scene in Ep 11 which made me want to stop. But i moved on and was… Why is it stupid kiss? Kiss between Main lead with second lead? 0 1
On In the Name of Blossom • Dec 3, 2025 Title In the Name of Blossom happy ending for this season? 1 1
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Dec 2, 2025 Title Guardians of the Dafeng How about ending? HE , SE , OE? 1 1
Replying to iloverocket • Nov 25, 2025 Title Yummy Yummy Yummy I needed a lightheaded drama and this was it. i went into it with no expectations just wanting to watch something… Thanks you 0 0
I see another comment say ML died
Is it true?