Celebrity
Replying to Naega_ur_fav_pookie_wook • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
I'm so happy I didn't give up on this masterpiece of a drama 😭🤭💃💃💃💃✨✨✨✨
you found the gems 💎
2 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Too funny...they are too cute together. Just trying to get that groove on...LOL!Is it me or does anyone else think…
i agreed!
2 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
For once in my life, I think I finally gonna make it right. ~ Above all, I can't get the OST out of my head!! Love this drama 💙
5 0
Replying to loopzie • Apr 12, 2024
Person Kim Go Eun
wdym The only good role she got was like in little women and yumi cells other than that she had terrible roles…
ikr. i love all her roles
2 0
On Hidden Love • Apr 9, 2024
Title Hidden Love
watch it more than 10 times. always come back to this beautiful love. it lighten my heart and spirit :)
11 2
Replying to Thyella • Dec 29, 2023
Article Cast of "Payback: Money and Power" to not attend SBS Drama Awards
I agree with you, but maybe lo_ve is not a native speaker when it comes to English?
Thanks a very nice and mature ways of thinking. It shows how much empathy you are which quite rare to find these days. Cheers!
0 0
