News
Replying to Monnie • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
I was wondering why are they using random korean songs for the bg score 👀
Same I wonder if that was me hearing korean song. Like there was a scene that had chinese then somehow it switch to korean 😭. I am so bias toward this show like it is my own child, that I just overlook it.
1 0
On Love after Addiction • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
Omg stop...my weakness beautiful setting and the beach. Ahhh they looks so good together, almost every scene can be a wallpaper.
5 0
On My Bias Is Showing?! • Feb 27, 2026
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
The way I gagged at the height difference. 🙇♂️ dayum i am in for a good ride...hoepfully i enjoy it as much as I did with the manhwa.
2 0
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around
This series is calm, mature, and it felt like this could be a situation of another person autobiography. One of the things that is different suprisingly lively, and at time blunt. Definitely going on to my top bl. The last kiss in episode 6 was beautiful, suprisingly I realized I am sucker for beach, lake, or pond kiss scene hahahaha.
3 1
On Red Blue • Feb 27, 2026
Title Red Blue
Please read the manga, it deserve so much love. I gave it 8 because honestly as a big fan of manga series. I wish they gave this series more budget.
2 0
On Perfect Propose • Feb 26, 2026
Title Perfect Propose
Short and sweet just like the manga. If you like manga, this is a good adaptation. Is nothing spectacular, but down to earth like most relationship.
2 0
On I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2 • Feb 26, 2026
Title I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2
The comedy is better than last season or maybe it is just me. I love them so much!! I just wish there is progression toward more their relationships. Also the managers relationships was amazingly hot, I wish to see more of them.
2 0
On BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen • Feb 26, 2026
Title BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen
Cute just like the manga, this is by one of my fav mangaka. The comedy us top notch.
0 0
On Stay by My Side after the Rain • Feb 26, 2026
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
Is not bad as most people thought, is just a bit awkward. Personally, what the heck is up with the kiss scene. I rather they not kiss if the director keep screwing up the kiss scene. Domestic fluff with a side of little drama, and is exactly like the manga. I already expected it since I read the manga, I would have given this show a 9/10 but kiss was just no.
1 0
Replying to Vegas • Feb 25, 2026
Title Love for Love's Sake Spoiler
I read the manhwa, and was pleasantly surprised just to out this. I enjoyed the watch, idk why i kinda prefer…
Last episode had so much impact with, I still think about it especially the scene starting 13:27. I cried of the portrayal of wanting to disappear and how it was film; that also how the series begun...
2 0
On At 25:00, in Akasaka • Feb 25, 2026
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
I like it but it is different from the manga. I am glad the comment told me to read the manga first. The manga felt smooth, but I do wonder a lot of time...why does Japan drama makes a lot of scenarios that felt like two introvert talking. I like the drama though, they are very cute.
0 0
On About Youth • Feb 24, 2026
Title About Youth
Is a nice series but that one ost. I had to skip it a lot...
0 1
On The Eighth Sense • Feb 23, 2026
Title The Eighth Sense
This is one of the most raw and intimate story of what two normal human finding each other. I think there are certain that doesn't need to spoken to understand, ji hyeon is so respectful. He doesn't force, and try to take things slowly. Jae won, who is so used to carrying the burden of guilt, thinks he protecting ji hyeon. 😭 the plot is a masterpiece for me. The only flaw was the editing at time could be better, but I give it a 10/10.
6 0
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd • Feb 23, 2026
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
Wow wow this is was amazing. Season didn't disappoint, I am so glad they didn't drag out the misunderstanding. Also Shou Yi and Yu Zhen Xua was amazing. Is such an interesting dynamic. This is was one of the time, a second couple stood out so much. As usual a classic is a classic.
1 0
On You Are Mine • Feb 22, 2026
Title You Are Mine
Bro the rewatch value for this is insane. I remember it being mid, but when you are depressed or just watched super sad show. This will bring back happiness. Is short, but I don't think it needed to be any longer. The length is just perfect. 7 5??? What the hell is that rating, that is a lie. If you are looking comfort, and a funny show. I totally recommend it. Sometime i wonder if I should trust mdl anymore. How the hell is this show a 7.5 when there just more show that are terrible compare to this. 8/10 and the special episode was 10/10
4 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 21, 2026
Title Love for Love's Sake
I read the manhwa, and was pleasantly surprised just to out this. I enjoyed the watch, idk why i kinda prefer the ending of this compared to manhwa. Since I read the manhwa, it was easier to grasp for the plot. So my experience is a bit bias.
2 1
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Feb 21, 2026
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
You know, I feel like s1 didn't address much Jiwoo trauma or his perspective that much, so I am glad it is address more in this season. Everything s1 was just an introduction to their relationship, it was ok. I enjoyed this season a bit more, because I can felt the conflict more. No relationship will ever go smoothly, though I think he is a-hole for just leaving Seo Joon like that. I felt like if they addressed this issue in s1 it would have been better for some audience. I won't ask for a s3, but I want like 2 or 3 special episode of them being fluffy from all the angst I was given. Actually because I am binging it, it felt a smoother ride.
1 0
Replying to Vegas • Feb 20, 2026
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo Spoiler
Episode 7 was crazy....you know I can understand Dohoe. Even though he lashing out, but it looks to me he was…
I want more... just want to see dohoe and Yu Yeong getting into their uni or at least technical school. They deserve their second chance, last episode made me linger for more.
3 1
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Feb 20, 2026
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
Episode 7 was crazy....you know I can understand Dohoe. Even though he lashing out, but it looks to me he was in fight or flight mode, the trauma and abuse he went through can not treated be simply solved by going through a therapist. He was never free, until he was resolved his past. Heart wrenching.
4 2
On See Your Love • Feb 20, 2026
Title See Your Love
I am bias because the execution on the their relationship was heart warming,communication is beautiful. While there is flaw in the plot and plot hole, but that sound like a budget problem since episode so far is 20-30 min most of the time. For what limitations they had, I think it is well done. First 3 episode was eh, but once it get going you will fall in love with them.
1 0
