Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2023
Replying to Vegas • 1 day ago
Title Nour Spoiler
The ending was not bad, but I feel bad for Ken and all the un-answer question
I think the ending with Jira and Chita were the best as it can be. It is sad, but Chita and Jira won't be happy being alive moving place never finding their true peace. Especially ,Chita can't move on from his revenge regardless Jira being there with him. I don't know, I find them dying together; Chit being burn by his own flame and him not being alone is poetic. Is like he facing his own sins, and Jira being with him give him the courage to do so. I do question about Ken in the future.
4 0
On Nour • 1 day ago
Title Nour
The ending was not bad, but I feel bad for Ken and all the un-answer question
2 1
Replying to Vegas • 6 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
Chita is a conflicting character for me, I feel bad for him because he still believe at the time that his ex left…
I think we the audience are speaking a lot from hindsight bias and omnipotent, is hard to what would one would think if they would become a nour. Becoming a monster who feed from your "own" kind, I think there is a justification for resentment . I assume when Chita was talking his ex lying to him it was just his ex left, him alone, and their love wasn't true leading him to live this miserable life. I think by now he would have know how nour stuff, since the theme was mostly about moving on, and loneliness. Some become resentful and some feel guilt. Well Chita is an extreme case, the story is so small scale so is hard to interpret. I mean look at Prae and how she turn out, and is just cycle of repeat because at first Chita himself was a victim. I wish we would know the origin of nour and stuff, but I am yapping at this point.
1 1
Replying to estar • 6 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
can someone explain to me how/why Chita is justified turning psycho killer & taking revenge against all Nour's?!?…
Chita is a conflicting character for me, I feel bad for him because he still believe at the time that his ex left him, personality wise he didn't come as an arrogant character just pitiful guy who happen to be fuck up, and I guess it did take a lot of suffering to get used to being a nour. The nours deal with it in different way, I am not just justifying his excuse to going a rampage. He was morally gray character because he only attack other nour (frankly nour are monster that feed on human blood.) Later turn psycho, my poor girl tang... As much I like him, I think it would be better if he die because I can't see anyway they can redeem him. Like even the relationship with jirat seem toxic now, because Chita litterally did same thing toward Jirat that his ex did to him and the power imbalance.
0 3
Replying to bootifulHoomans • 7 days ago
Title Nour
Dark vampire romance is something that calls to me on such a deep level. There’s something so hauntingly beautiful…
You seriously describe how I feel about episode 8, the elegance of dark romance show different side of intimacy and vulnerability of person moral from the unconventional side. Instead romantizing power and living a long life, it show the grim side of being a nour. At the end of day, they are monster. Chita selfishness yet I find him very endearing. Liking him, but at the same time knowing what he has done and is irredeemable at this point. I think it in way that dilemma is very captivating and make me keep wanting to watch the show. Chita and Ken in a way are each other opposite with the similar nour backstory, the first and second couple are great complimentary to each other. This is a one of the show that does the vampire concept right, while they could have expanded more. With the resources they had;,I think it was a great usage and production. I hope more people will watch this and show that this what the audience wants and invest more to great show like this.
3 0
On Nour • 7 days ago
Title Nour
I haven't felt this rush in a while, i just finish episode 8, it was something, one moment I be giggling and next they slap with me heart wrenching 💔 I feel so sorry for Dr Ji, but everyone was a victim to nour stuff. Chita care so much for Dr Ji, but omg I understand on Dr Ji side, it really do make you think about love and death.
1 0
On Nour • 8 days ago
Title Nour
Wow the pairing, they both looks so equally handsome and I love hairstyling for this drama. I keep gushing over the vibes and the plot being amazing was the cherry on top.
9 0
Replying to Hiba • 9 days ago
Is it worth reading the mangas after watching the show ? Is there more contents or other cute scenes not included…
You're good, I just finished. I think in the manga, you can tell Takoi is genuinely in love with Shu even more. Manga has some slice of life bonus, and r18 sfuff. I did enjoy the adaptation, but the ending was of the drama was so rushed and japan drama are censored so yeah.
0 1
Replying to Hiba • 9 days ago
Is it worth reading the mangas after watching the show ? Is there more contents or other cute scenes not included…
I am only on episode 4 rn, but the manga was like 5 chapter for first volume and there a second volume. I am not sure, but I felt manga is a bit more straightforward so far. You should read it, it won't take a lot of time.
0 3
On You Maniac • 9 days ago
Title You Maniac
Honestly from the pilot, I expected two douchebag fall in a love each other in most chaotic, but really, Moth seem like a guy who just want to be left alone, a bit quirky and a chill dude who just want his work to be taken seriously. The only red flags is just Ten and Dean. Felt a bit mundane. EDIT: Though I am not fond of Ten and Pun, but I do liked Dean and Moth. In a way Dean and Moth, especially Dean seem a bit vulnerable at time and he really gonna fall hard for Moth. :D While is not what I expect, is not bad.
4 0
I wasn't used to this style of directing, it was a bit hard to get into, but once it get going it is a really beautiful show. In a way everything it felt so natural and not exaggerated. It felt I am watching a documentary, the cinematography and location are really beautiful. Is hard to describe but it is really unique. I am very happy everytime an awesome cast and producing team are able to make art like this within the BL genre. I hope as a future goes we are able to see more unique film direction within the BL.
6 0
On Deep In • 11 days ago
Title Deep In
Ollie wow, I didn't know you got games in you. Also I am a sucker for cinematography, though I think the only flaw right now is the outfit for Zhang Zhun..maybe I am being nitpicky.
3 1
On The Last Oath • 12 days ago
I like everything, but the only flaw is that why do they look so clean and flawlessly handsome when it is a zombie apocalypse 🤣.
11 2
On Deep In • 14 days ago
Title Deep In
I can't take it seriously with the whip lmao.
2 4
On Be My Player Two • Jul 6, 2026
As someone who love gaming and esport bl novel, this is one of the perfect main lead casting ever. I won't have it any other way, I love them both so much!!
5 0