News
Replying to elle • Dec 9, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Isn't it a water clock?
There are multiple kinds and styles haha not just one kind, "water clock" is just more of a general category of the style! I grew up with one so I'm familiar with it
0 1
Replying to mymarbles • Dec 9, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Does anyone know what the thing they’re using to tell time is called? It looks like a sort of water powered…
Isn't it a water clock?
1 3
Replying to angie • Dec 4, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
this drama is an original script so we can only guess his storyline from what we are presented with now 🥲
I just hope that he lives and doesn’t turn out too bad since I liked his character before this haha, I thought it was interesting how he wanted peace and to end all wars when he was very violent himself
0 1
Replying to angie • Dec 4, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
this drama is an original script so we can only guess his storyline from what we are presented with now 🥲
Oh really! I see, thank you. I saw some people posting translations of fans on Twitter who said they’d read the script and said that Li Tongguang’s character arc was very novel and interesting, so I was curious to know what it was 😭
0 3
On A Journey to Love • Dec 4, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Can someone please spoil the storyline of Li Tongguang 😭 I like his character but I want to know how they’re going to continue writing it before I continue the drama haha
2 7
Replying to dita • Dec 3, 2023
Title Asia Super Young
i'm very confused about the purpose of this show. there are groups who have already debuted, also li quanzhe and…
I assume so since many of the groups formed in similar Asian idol survival shows have accepted members who are actively in other groups at the time to the final debut lineup!
3 0
On Asia Super Young • Dec 3, 2023
Title Asia Super Young
I started watching after seeing a clip of MEDUSA's Albert, but surprisingly I ended up liking Gemini the most. I'm surprised they cut his solo dance showcase from the episode because it was so good LOL
1 1
