News
On Only Friends • Oct 29, 2023
Title Only Friends
I liked it but not as much as I expected I would as I was waiting for it to be completed for months (I don't like to watch ongoing series). Maybe I expected too much.
3 0
On Until We Meet Again • Oct 28, 2023
Title Until We Meet Again
This a great drama, i just rewatched it. Such an amazing story, I loved it. Intouch aka Pharm cried and smiled a lot, they, (since it's supposed to be 1 person) he had a very nice smile and Korn aka Dean did a good job on being serious all the time.
4 0
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 28, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
girlll ok now tell me is it a bl and do the end up together i mean the guy and the other guy???
Oh ok.
0 0
Replying to HealingVibes • Oct 27, 2023
Title HIStory4: Close to You
Ikr...It's a pity. Like, it could have been 10/10!
Me too, i like all couples. It was a great drama
1 0
On HIStory4: Close to You • Oct 27, 2023
Title HIStory4: Close to You
What a masterpiece. I really loved it. I just finished rewatching it and I don't mind watching it again. The couples were cute.
2 0
Replying to Lynn Zajicek • Oct 27, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
I believe the older child is adopted but the baby was a born via surrogate. Just a guess. I didn’t ran the novel…
Ok, thanks
0 0
On Naughty Babe • Oct 25, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
Where did they get the baby and how, since Dio said Chen family line will be carried on? If he was adopted the family line doesn't carry on, does it? I'm confused here.
2 2
On Jack o' Frost • Oct 25, 2023
Title Jack o' Frost
It was a cute short drama. I liked it
3 0
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 25, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
horseshit?? lmfaoaoao can u give me a spoiler about who ends up with who cuz everything fucking confuseing onongh
Ok, will wait for your feedback
1 0
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 25, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
girlll ok now tell me is it a bl and do the end up together i mean the guy and the other guy???
Will wait for your feedback
2 1
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 25, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
horseshit?? lmfaoaoao can u give me a spoiler about who ends up with who cuz everything fucking confuseing onongh
Ok, It's a great drama, watch it, you are missing out.
0 2
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 25, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
girlll ok now tell me is it a bl and do the end up together i mean the guy and the other guy???
Hahaha okay, but you are missing out, this drama is one of it's kind.
1 3
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Oct 24, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
Heyyy can u spoil the ending for me like who ends up finally ?
Hahahaha i didn't get the ending, so she meant she was dating Daiichi, Maki, Yuuki and Shuuhei was also included? So She and her Ex husband ended up as Shuuhei's lovers that's why they were living together?
0 0
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 24, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
girlll ok now tell me is it a bl and do the end up together i mean the guy and the other guy???
I just finished it, i liked it but i don't get the ending. What was their final decision exactly?
0 2
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 24, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
horseshit?? lmfaoaoao can u give me a spoiler about who ends up with who cuz everything fucking confuseing onongh
I just finished it, i liked it but i don't get the ending, did you figure it out? What was their final decision exactly?
0 4
On Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend • Oct 24, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
I enjoyed this drama but I didn't get the ending, what exactly happened? What exactly was Misaki's final decision, it didn't get it. Did anyone get what they decided?
3 2
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 24, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
girlll ok now tell me is it a bl and do the end up together i mean the guy and the other guy???
It's a great plot, a new plot, you can try it. It's not as bad as you think. I liked it.
1 5
On Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend • Oct 24, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
Hahahaha!!! What a fucked up story but it was so fun to watch, I really liked it. I laughed the whole time because I was shocked and surprised with every scene and what they were saying. I was like "WFT is this, what exactly are they saying?" I haven't seen any drama with this plot or in real life, I never even thought about such a thing. Overall, I enjoyed the drama the drama very much.
4 2
On My Love Mix-Up! • Oct 24, 2023
Title My Love Mix-Up!
This is the first Japanese BL drama i have watched that is not toxic. They were good at expressing their feeling unlike in most Japanese BL where they don't talk about how they feel. This was a cute drama.
2 0
On My Beautiful Man Season 2 • Oct 24, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2 Spoiler
Well, Kiyoi didn't actually help Hira get confidence in their relationship since he kept saying he was disgusting, gross, and creepy, which made him feel worse than he already was. These words will make anyone behave like Hira.
3 1
