News
Replying to Nakayla • Oct 18, 2023
Title TharnType Spoiler
Hahaha me too, i have rewatched it many times, i keep rewatching it even today i'm watching it. This is crazy.
Yes, the fact they used to hate each other like that and that turn so much love, 7 years of relationship and marriage makes it unique.
1 2
On TharnType • Oct 18, 2023
Title TharnType
This was the best BL drama i have ever watched. I liked it's unique plot, i never knew such a drama which such vulgar language can exist. Not that i like such language but watching something new was funny. Though Type hated Tharn like that, they made a great couple, him turning gay for Tharn was amazing.
1 0
Replying to Doramaslover • Oct 18, 2023
Title TharnType Spoiler
I couldn't continue this because I can't like two MLs characters. Type is rude and Tharn acted like a pervert…
Did you finish it? Even if they started like that but they made a nice couple. How Type turned gay just for Tharn it's amazing.
0 0
Replying to mari • Oct 18, 2023
Title TharnType
for some reason I can't seem to get passed many episodes of this. idk what it is. there's mixed opinions on this,…
What,!!!! this is one of the best BL out there. Keeping watching, which episode are you?
0 5
Replying to Luciddd • Oct 18, 2023
Title TharnType
I think I've been cursed with TT. Otherwise, why am I always rewatching and still so excited every single time?…
Hahaha me too, i have rewatched it many times, i keep rewatching it even today i'm watching it. This is crazy.
1 4
On The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese • Oct 18, 2023
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese Spoiler
Wataru looked so heartbreaking whenever he was sitting on that chair. He should wait and let Kyoichi hurt a little bit as he did before going back to him of which he will do eventually. I support the ending.!!!
0 0
On Takara-kun & Amagi-kun • Oct 18, 2023
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
Why was Amagi often crying all of a sudden for no reason?
0 2
On Takara-kun & Amagi-kun • Oct 18, 2023
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
What a cute drama. I liked it, i laughed the whole time.
3 0
On The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese • Oct 17, 2023
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
Imagese looked so heartbreaking whenever he was sitting on that chair. He should stay away for some time and let Kyoichi suffer as he did before they got back together. I support the ending.
6 0
Replying to Starlight Surfer • Oct 17, 2023
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
IMPORTATNT NOTICEFor those that are interested in watching this film and lives with family member. Please wear…
Hahaha!!! i should have seen this before i watched it on a big screen TV and my 4 year old almost saw the bed scene when she come back from playing all of a sudden.
1 1
On The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese • Oct 17, 2023
Title The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese
Can you imagine, here i am watching this movie on a big screen TV with no idea how hardcore it gets while my 4-year-old daughter was playing outside, I had to switch the TV very fast when she came back all of a sudden when the bed scene started, hahahaha!!!!
0 0
On Light • Oct 17, 2023
Title Light
I'm sad that it is finished when it was just starting. It was good, I like that Shuo accepted Light like that.
1 2
On No Touching At All • Oct 17, 2023
Title No Touching At All Spoiler
I was actually wondering and thinking that he didn't ask if he was gay but just did it, I laughed so hard when he asked after!!!
1 0
On Double Mints • Oct 17, 2023
Title Double Mints
WTF is this movie about? Never understood it. I regret I watched it.
0 0
On Dangerous Drugs of Sex • Oct 17, 2023
Title Dangerous Drugs of Sex Spoiler
OMG they ended up together after all that!!! i never saw that coming. So he did all that to save his life and it worked!!! When you know the reason why all that happened it doesn't seem to be that bad anymore. I don't believe I'm saying this but it wasn't that bad, it's a good story but definitely not for everyone. Even I am still surprised that I watched that and liked the ending.
3 2
Replying to Bed Friend • Oct 17, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Replying to deleted comment
Ok, thanks, let me check it out.
0 0
Replying to ABitCrayCray • Oct 17, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love
I highly recommend Cutie Pie for amazing kissing. Zee is the king of kissing! Sexy!
Ok, thanks
0 0
On One Night Only • Oct 16, 2023
Title One Night Only
I regret wasting my time on this movie. I didn't even understand what it was all about which is the first time ever.
0 0
On Queer Movie Beautiful • Oct 16, 2023
Title Queer Movie Beautiful
I regret wasting my time on this movie, I didn't even understand what it was all about which is the first time ever.
3 0
Replying to frijoffred • Oct 16, 2023
Title The End of the World with You
Then you haven't watched enough Japanese dramas... This is EXACTLY what the Japanese are best at.
Thanks
0 0
