Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 51 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2023

Friends

On A Love Other than Yours • 16 days ago
IT WOULD BE SOO GOD IF THEY ALL END UP WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE SECOND LEADS
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MALE LEAD AND HIS LOVE INTEREST BUT
FEMALE LEAD AND SECOND MALE LEADD!!!!!!!!!!
I AM ONLY WATCHING THIS FOR THEM AT THIS POINT
8 0
Replying to Justice22 • 16 days ago
Another 3 minutes of Xukai screen time, even with 13 episodes to go they still haven’t wrapped up the Xie family…
EXACTLY IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS
GIVE HIM SCREEN TIMEEEEEEEE
0 0
Replying to Justice22 • 16 days ago
FL might just be a psychopath, because who begins scanning for suspects immediately after their brother’s death
'IN THAT FAMILY' I think its the most reasonable thing to do
3 2
On Spring of the Blade • 16 days ago
this drama is really getting on my nerves now its almost watching a full length reel
NOT SATISFIED WITH THE CONTENT DURATION
and they had to make it ONE EP A DAY
at this rate i might just drop this
I wanna see the main leads together but its like a few minutes more like seconds since last few ep
0 7
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
I am starting to get the Vibe that the ML might try to start distancing himself from MJ just a hunch
like he does all the time you mean?
2 1
Replying to aberration • Jul 13, 2026
I reckon it's all an illusion created by the reservoir water ghosts to lure more people in and make them stay…
exactly it didnt explan much for example the original story how the place became cursed and even what was about the locked spirit or something in that grandmas home
1 0
On Salmokji: Whispering Water • May 29, 2026
i mean i am still waiting for the explanation
like wtf
they didnt explain the grandma who was allegedly feeding the monster
where the heck is the explaination on what happened since the start
how the legend started????
2 2