Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Uganda
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 20, 2023
Replying to sanaeha • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
8.6?! Really? For this boring drama?
they have fandom that's why if they don't it would be 8.0
7 1
On You Maniac • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
I can't believe this year I haven't watched gmmtv series until the end this one I stop in the middle of first episode
5 0
Replying to anthea • 2 days ago
Title Nour
Add a spoiler tag please
I'm sorry
0 1
On Nour • 2 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
is just me who like that the second couple don't have happy ending because you don't get to kill someone just because I really love the ending but why do I feel like ken is not really there I do I feel like James is just imagining that he's with him because they show up only for the rainbow
5 4
Replying to evilpeach • 9 days ago
Title Nour
Exactly and now he wants to just live happily ever after with the doctor, which just rubs me the wrong way. Why…
actually I meant to say that I won't like it if they have a happy ending because chita is really crazy and Dr ji need to run away from him and now all I'm thinking about is that man that turned him into Nour do you think he killed him to
0 1
Replying to aceofteacups • 9 days ago
Title Nour
Earlier I posted a comment about how much of a hypocrite Chita is, saying "they're Nour, they deserve to die"…
I else don't like it killing someone because someone like them killed you or turned you in Nour so know kill Dr ji to since he's a Nour to
4 1
Replying to evilpeach • 9 days ago
Title Nour
Exactly and now he wants to just live happily ever after with the doctor, which just rubs me the wrong way. Why…
I know people wouldn't like what I'm about to say but if they really have happy ending I would like it yes Dr love's him but he crazy Dr needs to go away from him
0 3
On Nour • 9 days ago
Title Nour
after watching EP 8 & 9 I'm not on chita is side he said they Nour they deserved to die when you just turned someone in Nour so so why can't he die to what do you mean with different he's else a Nour now I would understand if he was only killing bad Nour but no it looks like he kills whoever he wants no that's not right because some of them don't want to die yet
10 5
Replying to Keke • 9 days ago
Title Nour
Anyone else kinda pissed at James for keep trying to take Ken's choice away? This man says that his entire existence…
but it looks like ken him self changed his mind do you think if he really still wanted to die he can't get away from James but somehow he found them
3 0
Replying to haruhiko • 9 days ago
Title Nour
why do these guys going on chita's backstory when they didn't even escape yet , THE POLICE ARE CHASING YOUUU ,…
EP 9 is out
3 0
Replying to Caccus • 9 days ago
Title Nour
If Ken wants to die, why is he still drinking blood?
maybe if you don't drink it you lose control so not drinking it doesn't help
14 0
Replying to fujoshisan • 13 days ago
no...i don't think zhou yang would have defied his parents to be with shen mo....so even in ming xuan hadn't told…
exceptty
0 0
On The Missing Piece • 13 days ago
I'm seeing some clips on TikTok I really don't want to watch it not because it's confusing but because there's a lot of misunderstanding but I have one question if Ming don't tell on them would they still be together because by the look of things I think he would have found out about his ex would have he forget about his ex because o
for me it looks like his ex was his happiness
2 2
Replying to mysonisishmael • 13 days ago
Title Nour
the writing is not the best
the writing is not the best maybe for you but for me if you can confuses me and at the same time try to make me look for the answers for me it's the best it's like those Netflix limited series where are look for the killer I feel like I'm apart of it I feel like I'm in the series with them
4 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • 13 days ago
My heart aches for Shen Mo. As a kid I always wondered why these characters cried soo much when their parents…
I used to have home to but now I no longer do there's where I can run to but it's not the same
8 1
On Nour • 16 days ago
Title Nour
I somewhat knew he was a Nour but I never thought of him being the killer
6 0
Replying to Alya Min • 16 days ago
Title Nour
The subtext! I love your brain lonely bird.
🤗
1 0
Replying to medha8306 • 16 days ago
Title Nour
Ok now, I watched the ep 7 and I am bit confused.. if someone got it can you help me clear this.. So from the…
I think they are friends not lovers because if what James was telling the true he would have turned in Nour but he died and Nour don't just die and so that girl was trying to hurt Dr j because c killed her lover so and kan don't say that it was his true love that turned him to Nour maybe there's another way
2 0
On Nour • 16 days ago
Title Nour
was it just me why do I think they're not taking about the car but something else 😁
OMG that was crazy James doesn't want to become a Nour and ken wants to die 😭😭
3 2