News
Replying to blossoms_popsicle • Jan 11, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
bro those waiting every day for one episode with about only 4 airing days a week of a drama that was shot about…
If you knew a lot of us have been waited for 3 month hearing for nothing but only pray to zzh, then you will understand that. It's not a big deal to us.
2 0
Replying to Andrea Lay • Jan 8, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
Ich finde das Drama bis jetzt gut, kann aber noch nicht viel sagen, da ja auch noch über die hälfte des Dramas…
Can't believe this is from someone from Germany? Go check out Zhang Zhehan's wikipedia and you will find out what the truth is and there's nothing wrong ZZh has done, no matter what kind of culture.
1 3
Replying to Vivian • Jan 7, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
I'm not surprised... You know fans of the vicious rival(Gong Jun) are still hunting ZZH down... it has been several…
So you do know about what happened between them. Then you should know if there's no incident to what happened to ZZH in 2021 by the vicious rival GJ, the drama will be released earlier. And I think they just asked about why the score of the drama dropped, and we do know it's because of the fans of the vicious rival GJ.
1 0
Replying to Vivian • Jan 7, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
I'm not surprised... You know fans of the vicious rival(Gong Jun) are still hunting ZZH down... it has been several…
You didn't know about what happened between these two actors??? Then you probably need to check about that. It's super super drama
0 2
Replying to Vivian • Jan 7, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
You forgot Youtube lol
6 is at tomorrow. Yeah only cuts for now but with English subs lol
0 0
Replying to Vivian • Jan 7, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
You forgot Youtube lol
Then you should find some on the Youtube lol
0 8
Replying to Mayri • Jan 7, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
Where do I watch it from please. I have iqyi, viki, wetv and Netflix apps, but i can't find it on them.
You forgot Youtube lol
0 10
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Jan 7, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
Wait a minute. This drama dropped?
I'm not surprised... You know fans of the vicious rival(Gong Jun) are still hunting ZZH down... it has been several years since 2021...
0 7
Replying to Buzybees • Jan 7, 2024
Title Castle in the Time
Anyone know of any English subs?
Youtube has some cuts with English subs
2 1
Replying to Cho Na • Dec 27, 2023
Title Castle in the Time
I'm confused with the reviews that suddenly showed up after the starting date, especially the ones that seem written/dated…
I guess they are zzh's fans and they are just too excited since this is the first drama after his banning from China. Didn't see any bad reviews there, so I will just pass.
7 0
On Castle in the Time • Dec 27, 2023
Title Castle in the Time
No wonder why ZZH said Gu Chi Jun has a super awesome body, which he is OMG haha lol
1 0
Replying to bubbleworld • Dec 27, 2023
Title Castle in the Time
I am soooo excited and will be really really upset if this does not air today!!! I need to know so someone if…
haha have you seen the episode 1? it's super fun 🤣
0 1
Replying to ALisa Cobb • Dec 27, 2023
Title Castle in the Time
A Japanese company bought it and releasing it. I hope they buy PMY other Chinese drama, but probably not cause…
Also in Thailand, but from 1/18 if I remembered correctly
1 0
On Castle in the Time • Dec 16, 2023
Title Castle in the Time
Any one has watched the first episode??? How??? Please....
1 0