Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 23, 2023
Replying to Nlskss • Apr 15, 2024
I've been stuck in this drama for the past 5 months, can't seem to move on... I need another Cheng Yi drama...…
same. I keep rewatching it
3 0
Replying to DramaQueen • Apr 2, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Hahaha I rewound that part so many times hoping for a clue but no one really made sense as no. 1.
haha color like mixed so I can’t quite see. omg why they leave it like that. although I did think the Queen looks a bit suspicious 😅
1 0
Replying to DramaQueen • Apr 2, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Hahaha I rewound that part so many times hoping for a clue but no one really made sense as no. 1.
hahah yeah. it does look a bit like PY’s father’s clothes but unsure 😅
0 2
On In Blossom • Apr 2, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
wait wait. so who is number 1? pan yue’s father? whoooo?

damn I feel the ending was a tad bit rushed. I mean you’re only at episode 32, have another episode to clear it off la arghhhhh

what’s with the cliffhanger??
0 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unshakable Faith Spoiler
I agree with you. The drama is very interesting. Liu Xue Yi is great in it, as always, and I wanted an ending…
yeah lol. that’s why I was really hoping at least holding hands. no kiss also no problem for me. but is so open ended lol. annoys me sometimes haha. but not as much as another show 🤣 that really pissed me off 🤣
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unshakable Faith Spoiler
I agree with you. The drama is very interesting. Liu Xue Yi is great in it, as always, and I wanted an ending…
I agree! they expressed their feelings from their eyes and subtle smiles. but would have been great at least right at the end where they stood next to each other and smile.

I know the main point of the story wasn’t that but it would have been nice either way. LXY is damn good.

watching The Blossoms now, he’s also very good there.
3 7
On Unshakable Faith • Mar 29, 2024
Title Unshakable Faith Spoiler
this was a hidden gem for me. i really enjoyed it. just wished we could see them “together” in the end, though implied it wasn’t spelt out. wouldn’t mind them holding hands at least. oh well.
2 9
Replying to Venus • Feb 29, 2024
so good. it gets better after they’re officially dating. what makes you stop watching this drama?
I was actually waiting for new episodes to come out. then when it did, I just didn’t continue lol and went ahead and watch other shows.

just not sure if I wanna continue back. I’m in need for some romance but I feel this might be a bit too ‘teen’ love for me 😅
0 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Feb 26, 2024
His character is very significant in the plot and his interpretation is phenomenal.✨✨✨✨🎥🎥🎥🎥
i agree thus why i was wondering why the guest role. but i think it was meant to show his significantness in it rather than a “guest”.
1 1
Replying to Val C • Feb 22, 2024
She rode off into the sunset alone. I envision she will meet a worthy man. He will have to fight for her attention…
oh gawd. I’m glad I dropped it. it sounds like a horrible few episodes 🤦🏻‍♀️
0 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Feb 22, 2024
Was desperate for some good romance and this definitely did it. It did start of pretty great but kinda felt a bit confusing at the end. A lot of unanswered questions.

I’ll rewatch just for the romance bit.
4 0
Replying to Soulitary • Feb 3, 2024
Person Zhang Tian Ai
I am no fan of hers and no fan of him either but as an outsider looking in I must say that he is a cheater and…
who are you referring to?
0 1
On The Last Immortal • Dec 30, 2023
I’m only at Ep14 but please tell me Hong Yi got together with someone else? hopefully Yan Shuang?

Li Yun Rui needs to have better love story, playing 2ML always never gets the girl 🤣😅
6 2
Replying to YanYan • Dec 27, 2023
JTL's ending was a train wreck. Love the drama but will not rewatch due to ending.
I saw MDL and Reddit’s feedback and decided to drop the show lol I love the show but I don’t know if my heart can take it lol
3 1