Editorials
On The Last Immortal • Dec 27, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
is this show going to be have a happy ending? I’m so scared to start watching then end up having an ending like JTL 🤣😝
2 11
Replying to yonsama • Dec 6, 2023
Person Zhou Jun Wei
My favorite character in SOKP is Yan Lin. I'm sad he is not even joining promos and joining shows with the other…
Agreed! I continued watching SOKP for him. Just to see him ❤️
3 0
Replying to SunsetSky1991 • Dec 6, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
there’s drama outside? think I missed something…
damn! I mean ugly or not who cares! as long as he can act! but to that point, ML IS NOT UGLY!!!! geez
1 0
Replying to Yulilyn • Dec 5, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
the couple say they need some time to think things thru and we really get 2 days no eps 😭😭😭
LOL. they planned it well 🤣
5 0
Replying to geechoo • Dec 5, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
why does this drama have more drama outside than inside lol so many people bullying ML and pushing 3ML..
there’s drama outside? think I missed something…
0 13
Replying to SunsetSky1991 • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
lol I’m in episode 2 and I already forgot the 6 teams 😅 can someone write it down hahaha
Thanks. Just went to watch it again 🤣😅
0 0
Replying to SunsetSky1991 • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
seems like SE Asia, it’s on Viu. At least where I’m from. I’m using VPN but iQIYI app is also geo restricted…
I’m using SurfShark. but I think read Nordin is quite good too. Again, for me I am still not able to search it from the app itself. I had to do a bit of a workaround before I can watch it on the app.
0 0
Replying to waverlinda • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Is it just me but how come I can't find this series in my IQIYI app? I have VIP but it's not showing up in the…
seems like SE Asia, it’s on Viu. At least where I’m from. I’m using VPN but iQIYI app is also geo restricted so I had to do a bit of things just to watch one episode 😭 but I guess worth it for 4K + Dolby Atmos?
0 3
Replying to huahua1005 • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
how many of you guys are watching this series on iQIYI app? (just want to know whether it's region-restricted…
I’m from Asia and my country is only available at Viu. avoiding having to pay subscription just to watch that show. I am using VPN. it’s still geo restricted from the app itself but I manage to go around it. it’s a bit of a hassle but better than nothing I guess.
0 0
Replying to Akinom • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
in ep 3, when those 5 put on badge and saying their name felt like I was watching power rangers! 🤣🤣
lol I’m in episode 2 and I already forgot the 6 teams 😅 can someone write it down hahaha
0 3
Replying to Dreamy • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I think VIU holding the rights for SEA countries, mine shown there instead of Iqiyi
I found a workaround if you have VPN. it’s a little hassle but at least I still get my 4K + Dolby Atmos.
1 1
On A Journey to Love • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I realise Ye Qing is in quite a few Liu Shi Shi shows. Even if it’s just for a quick cameo. ☺️
2 0
Replying to solitwo • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
On iQIYI / viu:HK, Macao, Taiwan, North America, Australia, UK, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippineshttps://weibo.com/7761749335/4972990535306750
I tried US. but can’t seem to get it. weird
0 1
Replying to solitwo • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
On iQIYI / viu:HK, Macao, Taiwan, North America, Australia, UK, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippineshttps://weibo.com/7761749335/4972990535306750
somehow I can see the Thai Version being updated tho 😅
0 0
Replying to solitwo • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
On iQIYI / viu:HK, Macao, Taiwan, North America, Australia, UK, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippineshttps://weibo.com/7761749335/4972990535306750
did you manage to yet? I tried HK and USA under VPN but can’t find it on iQIYI 😭
1 5
Replying to solitwo • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Premiere: Nov 28 19:00 (7PM) China time (GMT+8)‘A Journey to Love’ broadcast schedule:Nov 28: Ep 1-6Nov 29:…
Guess I’ll up all night 😍
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 27, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
18:00 their time I think. But we need a full schedule.
When will they release that and where? Their Weibo?
0 1
On A Journey to Love • Nov 27, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
anyone knows what time it’ll be premiering?
1 4
Replying to mqteiku • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Does it not show up in your coming soon with a date??? Mine does and I lived in SEA.
where are you from? sorry, so I can VPN 😅
0 1
Replying to Ahjummai • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Check Viu
Thanks! Just saw it on Viu! Another subscription to pay 😢 sigh
0 0