Editorials
Replying to ella • Sep 6, 2025
Article Song Ha Yoon school bullying allegations resurface with new details
I don't think being transparent and revealing the truth is ever bullying. Its very easy for the actress to prove…
but that only after 20 years when there was more to gain from her, I do not deny that there may have been mobbing, but I doubt the reasons for suddenly bringing the mobbing to light, not the healing of the tortured victim's soul but pure greed
0 0
Replying to ella • Sep 6, 2025
Article Song Ha Yoon school bullying allegations resurface with new details
I don't think being transparent and revealing the truth is ever bullying. Its very easy for the actress to prove…
That's precisely the problem: He wants revenge, wants to expose her, and destroy her. She's been a more or less successful actress for years, and suddenly she's earning more and enjoying great success, and then he remembers his trauma. Revenge is a lousy and despicable motive and turns the victim into the perpetrator.
0 3
Replying to ella • Sep 6, 2025
Article Song Ha Yoon school bullying allegations resurface with new details
I don't think being transparent and revealing the truth is ever bullying. Its very easy for the actress to prove…
"But why only now? "
2 13
Lily Alice • Sep 6, 2025
Article Song Ha Yoon school bullying allegations resurface with new details
strange that the victim only realizes how much they have suffered when there is something to be gained, the Korean society has a huge problem with its envy and bullying society, but to show up after 21 years when apparently there is suddenly money, makes the alleged victim of bullying also a bully
14 23
lo_ve • Sep 23, 2024
Article Chae Jong Hyeop in talks to lead a new romance K-drama about ex-lovers
This makes my day beautiful .
3 0
Replying to liannangel2004 • Jun 16, 2024
Article Autopsying Queen of Tears
@DrKay I did not really like this show. With so much hype and the fantastic cast, I was left feeling disappointed.…
That's right, they were not allowed to leave the country.
10 0
Replying to mirkwoodself • Feb 3, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
ok, now kiss please 😌
too early
6 6

1