Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 7, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2023
Replying to Luunara • Jan 9, 2025
The mother is pissing me off! Her son died and all she can think about is money."He is my son, so everything he…
I have seen this thing in reality tooo ..... And the story they show is perfect....
1 1
Replying to Gian • Jan 9, 2025
Title Reset
https://youtu.be/F3BDkZFHq-8
Thank you naaa 🤗🤗
2 0
On Reset • Jan 8, 2025
Title Reset
Wow today pilot will be released
6 2
Replying to 10415711 • Jan 6, 2025
Can someone explain to me, please, the scene with the suicide involving the glass of wine and the pills? I can't…
He was on edge as its novel was going issue of plagiarism.....
1 0
Replying to Tin • Jan 2, 2025
Title Fourever You
Johan and North's chemistry deserve to be talked hundred times I am serious .Now we have only one episode left…
I don't know about bas but maxky is mchoice artist. And m choice artist are working with same ship just like meen with ping. Meen is also m choice artist.
3 1
On Top Form • Dec 24, 2024
Title Top Form
Trailer is also eye-catching.... I can see tension between them ... And tears in their eyes 👀👀👀
3 0
On Top Form • Dec 24, 2024
Title Top Form
And that chemistry between them ..... My god.... Its awesome.....
3 0
On Top Form • Dec 24, 2024
Title Top Form
I want ost to release soon 😍😍
1 0
On Top Form • Dec 24, 2024
Title Top Form
I want these to release soon .... I can't wait my god
1 0
On Top Form • Dec 24, 2024
Title Top Form
Ost in trailer is too good 😍😍😍
1 0
Replying to FEFE • Nov 28, 2024
Title Fourever You
Anyone else just loving North and Johan, Like I can’t wait for their story to unfold 😩
Yes me too ..... Weeks seem long 😍
6 0
Replying to Nice and Sweet • Nov 18, 2024
I feel bad for losers who enjoy this trash
See you are demanding again 🤣🤣 . Congratulations this also proves that you are hopeless and can't find people to love 🤣🤣 and have been dumped several times. Totally 18 yr virgin who is just horny 24 by 7 .. carry on men .... I can't bother you anymore 🙏🙏🙏
0 2
Replying to Jzaday • Nov 18, 2024
did you get the attention u wanted? if u don't like the show fine u can talk about that but attacking at people…
Congratulations you win 🤣🤣🤣 abd your future is totally screwed 🤣🤣
0 1
Replying to WilaFox • Nov 18, 2024
I kinda understand, I was writing the same thing about We are and people called me a hater and I didn't like it…
The disease you have is ADHD read on goggle hope you understand it .
0 1
Replying to Nice and Sweet • Nov 18, 2024
I feel bad for losers who enjoy this trash
I don't think you have bedroom. Because the way you are talking you are a street person... Demanding asses 🤣🤣🤣
0 1
Replying to Jzaday • Nov 18, 2024
did you get the attention u wanted? if u don't like the show fine u can talk about that but attacking at people…
Do you know meaning of mud pit or not 🤣🤣 ewww this person is totally trash. You are turning by mud pit 😂😂
0 3
Replying to WilaFox • Nov 18, 2024
I kinda understand, I was writing the same thing about We are and people called me a hater and I didn't like it…
I am msc student of nursing.... I don't need to clear to you if i am graduated or not. Atleast i know how to respect people. I think you are graduated person who is jobless and frustrated that's why you are fooling around.
1 3