News
On Mr. Heart • Aug 19, 2025
Title Mr. Heart
Omg this drama turned out to be hidden gem 😭 As ex runner I really appreciate it. Its definitely a dear drama now <33
2 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
I'm still processing what happend in this episode but I'm happy it wasn't a break up episode 😭😭 I fear something will go bad in 13th and or CC or Da Bao will get angry at the other one 😭 I just can't think about that 😭😭 I just hope Da Bao will just explain everything CC will understand and they will be all happy together 🥰 (still half of the story left 😭)
3 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
that moment when xiao was mumbling someone's name made me very worried... I just love his character and the fact that he's trying to not like Guo so much, just means he's traumatised... I hope they won't rush this plot much and just go through it slowly. But I need to say that I live when Guo stopped and tried to cover him
23 2
On Revenged Love • Jul 14, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I need this drama asap like I'm so obsessed it's not even a joke anymore 😔
7 0
Replying to KUme_1321 • Jun 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
how often are episodes released? Bc apparently there is 6ep out and it says 2ep per week monday and Tuesday??…
So meaby 4ep aired only? 😭😭 im not sure but still im curious how do they release them?
2 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
how often are episodes released? Bc apparently there is 6ep out and it says 2ep per week monday and Tuesday?? 😭😭 i want to start but i just dont know when to wait for next ep
3 2
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
i didnt read the novel so i really enjoyed it. I understand those go didn't tho. like they didn't adapt this well but it was realxing to watch. This drama indeed had a lot of screen time for the straight couple and the main was really slow. But when they were on the screen I could feel what they were going through. I really liked it also it kinda shows how it looks irl, it was realistic. But ik it was adapted not as it should be. So as someone who didn't expect anything from it I could recommend that^^
3 0
On Semantic Error • Apr 19, 2025
Title Semantic Error
Could someone pls recommend me some similar kbls?? it's my fav one but I couldn't find anything like it 😭
3 3
On Perfect 10 Liners • Feb 13, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Does anybody knows where to read the book online?
1 1
Replying to axdxex • Feb 11, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I just read book 2 & 3, and I think you can go straight to 3 just fine ^^
ong where do you guys read them??? I really want to but I just don't know where 😭😭
0 0
On Bee Pongsate Lucksameepong • Feb 9, 2025
Person Bee Pongsate Lucksameepong
I LOVE HIS DRAMAS SO MANY FAV ONES
1 0
On Fourever You • Jan 28, 2025
Title Fourever You
Omg I need more North x Johan 😭😭😭
12 0
Replying to KUme_1321 • Jan 24, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I think you should mark this as a spoiler
I just didn't see them... but you know before watching this episode it's still like a spoiler so I'm just suggesting to mark this as the spoiler
0 0
Replying to KUme_1321 • Jan 24, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I think you should mark this as a spoiler
me too that's why I came to those comments haha
0 1
Replying to ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 24, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Replying to deleted comment
I think you should mark this as a spoiler
0 5
Replying to Santagirl • Jan 5, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Yotha?? What was your hand doing on Gun's arm and shoulder?? He just made your tie... nothing more!!! 🙈🙈
I was giggling so much when he did that 🤭
8 1
Replying to Catheolia • Jan 4, 2025
Title Fourever You
ep15 was available on WeTV if you pay the fast track. and only in some regions (like in France, I can only watch…
ohhhh thank you!
0 0
On Fourever You • Jan 3, 2025
Title Fourever You
why am I seeing 15ep parts everywhere??? But on official YouTube it's not out yet?? what's going on??
2 6
On Taming the Bad Boy • Oct 19, 2024
Title Taming the Bad Boy
OMG i love the teaser but still i'm not sure when it comes out? Does somebody knows??
3 2
Replying to The On1y One • Sep 23, 2024
Title The On1y One
Replying to deleted comment
I just heard about that so I'm asking 😭 I have no idea but you know i heard from few people already
0 0
