Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 12, 2023
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 12, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
"I also want to get promoted, i also want to make money to provide a better life for my family. But every penny i've earned is clean"
Well said Mc, well said👏👏
2 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 12, 2024
Everyone is trying to take advantage of the fact that MC will become a member of the Xin family😒
1 0
Replying to Quacknet • Apr 12, 2024
Hello peeps is it true that we'll have 2 more episodes for this series??? I saw some post that said that there…
They divide the episodes, but it's the same content of 39 episodes
4 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 11, 2024
heat index broke 28000 🥳🥳🥳https://twitter.com/lurveeXK/status/1778440388409528686now we will get yang…
👌👌
0 0
Replying to Aes • Apr 11, 2024
such a gem that its comment section became my home ❤
Pray for modern drama🕯️
1 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Apr 11, 2024
SHENLI SAID 0 WORDS TO HER FATHER 😭😭 I COULDNT EVEN HEAR HER CALL HIM father 😓
But i like it, the expressions said a lot!
2 0
Replying to Aes • Apr 11, 2024
OMG YAY IM SO HAPOY WTF imma watch it while eating later 😂
Caution! Don't watch it while you eat!!🤣
1 0
Replying to DramaXLover • Apr 11, 2024
How can we rate the show? I'm not from China😞
But I can't make an account, it require phone number
0 3
Replying to Leo • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Xing Zhi walking like he has no hurry to get to places!! I was like man hurry up!! walk faster, run or fly but…
His slow move makes me anxious🤣
4 2
Replying to thedramabrown • Apr 11, 2024
Douban rating for this drama is already out and it's currently at 7.2. Quite good, isn't it?
How can we rate the show? I'm not from China😞
1 6
Replying to DramaAddict • Apr 10, 2024
Title In Blossom
Im so lost right now after Legend of Shenli ended. Should i watch this one or Beauty in adversity first?
This one!👌💯
2 0