News
Replying to andStace • Dec 12, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
AJTL got 8.5 rating on Weibo as of now! Congrats to the team!
Deserve this rating and more!! I really look forward to the next episode every day. Lyn as always amazing and Lss she became one of my favourite actress!!
14 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 12, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Tomorrow is the day!!
4 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Dec 12, 2023
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Me: watching all the upcoming shows of liu yuning 🤭🤭
8 0
Replying to Nanakangg • Dec 12, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I thought this drama is air everyday but why haven't air since yesterday 😕
Thursday to Sunday
5 2
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Dec 12, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I can’t choose.. I love them all equally 😅😅
Hmm but shishan a little more🤣🤣
5 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 12, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
If you asked me which one in the squad I love the most, I couldn't choose one❤️
15 5
On The Last Immortal • Dec 12, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
The truth is the first time I watch a show of zhao lusi and I love her acting and everything🥰And the bond yin has with his master is the best thing ever!!!!
4 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 12, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I love the way Ning and Ruyi support each other. My favourite couple!! And the third wheel of course🤣🤣
23 0
On The Last Immortal • Dec 12, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
I can't wait for the episode 5. I love this❤️
4 0
