News
Replying to DramaXLover • Jan 12, 2024
Title All of Her
Yes, i watched both episodes
10 episode has subs but yes 9 don't. I watched it with Spanish sub later, i guess you will have to wait.
0 1
Replying to DramaXLover • Jan 12, 2024
Title All of Her
Yes, i watched both episodes
Kisshk
0 3
Replying to Lavenderrr • Jan 12, 2024
Title All of Her
Has anyone watched ep 9 and 10 with subs?
Yes, i watched both episodes
0 5
Replying to Dreamy • Jan 12, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
Honestly the 2nd couple pairing wasn't needed at all, they look like an uncle & his niece than potential lovers,…
Same here. I can't shipping them
2 0
On All of Her • Jan 12, 2024
Title All of Her
I'm addicted!! I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. I want to see Zejia jealous
3 4
Replying to DramaXLover • Jan 12, 2024
Title All of Her Spoiler
He is her husband
We don't know. We'll probably find out at some point
1 1
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Jan 11, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
What episode are we on and what do we think of the show so far?
Episode 11 and i really love this, its very interesting.
2 0
Replying to shiyi • Jan 11, 2024
Title All of Her Spoiler
So he's the ml or just the twin?
He is her husband
1 3
Replying to DF4U • Jan 10, 2024
Title All of Her Spoiler
They are only 10 minute episodes! I wasn’t expecting that. It’s interesting so far - I think he is her husband.
Yes, i think the same but why he is hiding from others?
2 2
On All of Her • Jan 9, 2024
Title All of Her
What a chemistry...🔥
2 0
On My Demon • Jan 9, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
Iam on episode 12 and... Omg 😳Joo Chun Sook saw the demon the day of the accident!!
20 0
On Our Interpreter • Jan 8, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
I'm loving this!!
6 0
Replying to Akinom • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
7.5?? Seriously, i was expecting it to have ATLEAST 8.5!!! It's so fun!
From the episodes I've seen so far, I give it 8/10. The moments between them it's hilarious🤣
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jan 3, 2024
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Qingmu's smile has my heart😍
1 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Dec 23, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Rating 8.8!!! lez go!!!
Keep going well👏👏
3 0
Replying to Kiie • Dec 23, 2023
Title Moonlight Mystique
I am struggling with TLI and I am worry for this… 😫I am trying very hard to like ALP chronicles so that I…
Same😭
2 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 23, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I'm still rewatching this🥹
8 0
On The Long Ballad • Dec 20, 2023
Title The Long Ballad
The chemistry between main leads😍
7 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 20, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
Oh my, in the chat that he entered in the first episode, he recognized by her voice😍
3 0
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Dec 20, 2023
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
I keep coming back to this page every day🥹I hope they released it in December🙏
9 1
