News
Replying to Jasmine • Dec 15, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
If LTG's obsession would go away that quickly, then it wouldn't be called 'obsession' just an attraction or infatuation.…
For me the best ending for LTG is to be left alone...
8 0
Replying to ivelisse nolberto • Dec 15, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
la cancion Long Intoxication me pone triste, solo pensar que podrian fallecer algunos de ellos, me pone la piel…
No quiero ni imaginarlo😭
1 0
Replying to FunnyBunny1026 • Dec 15, 2023
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
I felt bad for her too. Being rejected twice within such a short time must’ve hurt like shit for someone as…
I really hope end together!!
4 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 15, 2023
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
It pained me to see CY twice heartbroken😭And omg i love the relation of her and YSS🥹 The playboy felt something for the princess...🤭
12 4
Replying to Ren_ruyi • Dec 15, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Whenever NYZ call Ruyi as 'My ruyi'I get butterflies 🥺🥺
Me too😍
4 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 15, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Tomorrow is my favourite day!!
8 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 15, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
I'm not ready for the fast track 😭
4 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 14, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
Her mother thinking that sheng is pregnant 🤣omg the expression of Dr Mo🤭🤭
12 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 14, 2023
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
NYZ nailed it in todays episodes!! The trap that will prevent him from meeting YY has not yet been invented👏💪
15 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 14, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I feel that is the calm before the storm. I can't stop smiling while watching the interaction between nyz-rry🥰
15 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Dec 14, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
The first subscription for VIU is almost a half dollar only. You can purchase it for a month.
I prefer spanish subs, but thank you☺️
4 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 14, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I can't wait for the subs😭😭i want my episodes now!!
3 2
Replying to renachuu • Dec 14, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
WHO IS SO READY FOR TONITEEEEE?
Finally!!🥹
5 0
Replying to Spatina • Dec 14, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I am obsessed with this show almost as much as ltg is obsessed with ruyi!
Same!!
8 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 13, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
I just finished the episode 20, and i can't stop smiling 🤭 Juemei expression in the end😳🤣🤣
8 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Dec 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Missing TTJ and LSS🥹
7 3
Replying to Tamamonomae • Dec 13, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
They cut it 💔😭😭😭
😭😭oh no. I expected too much from the kiss scene
0 1
Replying to ShingDynasty87 • Dec 13, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Omfg there’s a video online 1min long showing things I don’t want to see omfg!!!!
Omg😭😭
1 1
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 13, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
I hope they give us an extended kissing scene❤️🔥🫣
0 5
On A Journey to Love • Dec 13, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I don't know if i want the express package 😳 I have no idea if my heart can take it.
7 1
