Atfirst I was supporting some cp but now I just cheer for final cp nothing more When kyungho said they all are against him and gayeon 😂😂 most funny dialogue of the show Because only one I can say want them apart is yerim but she also have reason she really doens't know that kyungho don't want her at all because he never said her clearly that he is all in for gayeon Dogeon just helping her because she is youngest in the house Others don't even care about kyungho and gayeon
Kyungho fan their is a clear difference between mature and kid
When gy,hy,he and jg form alliance they give 65 chip to hy to make her king so it's a loss of 65 chips so if you are going betrayed by forming alliance you will definitely be angry but what jungmin did just take it inside and smile it's a maturity because she already made decision and it cannot change so what's the point of saying anything to a girl
Now that others make a alliance where kyungho didn't loss anything and he is saying substitute king to dogeon and saying he would punch jungmin when jungmin is 4 years older than him Dude jungmin is way too good.
Atfirst I thought gayeon is little bit mature but now I think she matches with kyungho so I am really happy for them hope they live togheter forever
Only two person in this show which I like Hayoon and jungmin (same age) hope they became good friends Their chemistry is way better than their love interest
The scenario between gayeon , kyungho and Jungmin is like Chinese short drama script Gyaeon is married to jungmin but then she feels bored in their marriage then kyungho came and make her feel wanted and show his feelings openly for her she start affair with him but she can't be openly with him because she doesn't want jungmin to know about her affair But somehow jungmin knows and divorce her than she start thinking why did she do that and chase jungmin but it's too late 😂😂
I don't know how much they had copied the script but atleast that up until that affair part it's same script lets wait what comes next
Actually if you look preview also she said the way kyungho express his love is different from how jungmin express Actually this is also what script part 😂 Let's wait for two more weeks to know what really happens between them
Just watched first episode and then I saw the poster here it seems in the poster it is Seon ho with 3 different…
You are right about three different photos on poster I think two fo the are seonho but the sitting one is ryungi not seonho Seonho definitely have love line he has shown many times in trailer maybe he looks good that's why or i think he really find his love in this show I like every person because they all are fighter But i think if i have to pic a guy it will be han dogeon
Actually script is something that some will like it and some will not yeah story is but dragged also their are not many moments of ml and fl happy time so many are not liking it but story definitely have twist after twist which engages many fans But most important acting is very good by leads and supporting cast
Their are many things which they had to change like -
Two ex concept such a stupid idea hope they will never think of it again
Honestly Season 2 dates are iconic they should go with that types of dates
Also season 4 episode time duration is very short like only two episodes are above 2 hrs They should extend the date time
Hope they give better season this time Also most important they should bring mix up of couples like some of them should have broken up recently and some of them years ago so it can bring good content last season all participants broke recently
From last four season not a single new cp formed as for now only minkyiung and sugyeong are new cp which formed outside the show
Watched ep 1 it's good Like 8 participants enter the house enow they live togheter for one week They met up and looking around the house and then they will reveal what they have been through while facing bad time I like everyone but as for one of pick I think Han dogon caught my eyes he is good looking but also know how to make other comfortable I hope he have good journey and other participants also have great journey ❤️
I am saying very honestly this season all 5 women are so beautiful I think each one is successful and beautiful They should make a dating show like hearrt signal or something where they can have romance without barrier by casting these 5 women and 5 new good looking and successful guys
Honestly didn't find any romantic feelings between any cp yeah some interact of hayoon and do young was good but not like romance
Like six episode just a waste because like thier concept is too get married not just dating but their i shardly any good realistic conversation Between anyone
I think bohan will leave show early or I am sure he is going home alone
Many reasons First - he was not shown in trailer it means he doesn't become couplewith any girl
Second- he doesn't have stable job so no one like unstable guy
Third - also if you look he does have funny side but other than that he doesn't have seriousness like for some it may look cool like he switch his profession but most of people doesn't like that
Fourth - if you look on preview he had three girls in his room and he have plenty of time with them before yiheng came but he doesn't create any curiousity among girls kaiyi likes his looks that's why she chose him and i think she will also change to yiheng
Although he is my favourite but I am sure he is going single (I hope I am wrong and he become cp but I think my prediction will be right )
Guys this is just my prediction and i think it will be correct For me bohan and xilun will go single Final prediction Kaiyi and yiheng Yu yang and rengfeng Hewen and yuer Yaheng and new girl Other two girl will sisi an d qimeng also left single
Also bmwe know only 20 chairs were shown in trailer for trip I think sisi and bohan may leave early Sisi was shown in trailer she is crying and bohan was not even shown in trailer and according to LA S5 the person who doens't shown in trailer definitely going single So with all the reason Bohan ,xilun ,qimeng and sisi are going single Just my prediction
For now 1 rumour came just now It's of bohan and yuer And it's the only strong rumour of end cp till now But they…
Where did they find bohan and yuer because they have not a single scene togheter maybe they are guessing from ep 1 short clip because bohan seem interested in yuer but I think yuer is not interested in him also sixth girl can be a game changer see is attractive
This season boys age Yu yang(1995) Bohan (2000) Cui Yihang(2001) Hewen(2002) Cao yiheng(2003) Xilun(2004)
Except yu yang other five guys age is like in sequence 😂
As for girls Sisi(2000) Renfang(2000) Shu er (2004) Qimeng(2004) Kaiyi (?)
Watching heart signal S5 korean version i thought yg is very young but now looking two girls from 2004😂 like we have to accept 2004 (22) age is not a young
I am okay with second ship Kaiyi and yi heng But right now I think kaiyi is more into bohan because she just enjoy…
You should watch while it's airing After show ends it just like a Chinese drama where you know ending of the show For example like you ship bohan and yuer and you find that they are end game So definitely you will be happy so then you start the show from ep 1 Then like every interaction of bohan with other girls and shuer with other boys u think they are meaningless because in the end bohan and shuer are end game
So i prefer watching the show while it's airing
I watched love actually S5 my favourite was Zhuraon as i know form starting that he will not end up with anyone i stopped watching the show after ep 1
So like if I find bohan wouldn't have a happy ending then I will drop the show
Bro not knowing final cp is better because if we know who end with who end then we just focus on them and literally forget other's effort so I am happy this season no rumour cp so I can be open up with any cp
I am okay with second ship Kaiyi and yi heng But right now I think kaiyi is more into bohan because she just enjoy…
Maybe like from one clip from ep 1 it looks like he may go for shuer but this season all girls are very beautifull maybe after having date with other girls he may change Also did u watch trailer is their any scene of bohan and shuer ? Because I didn't watch trailer till now and I will not watch it
When kyungho said they all are against him and gayeon 😂😂 most funny dialogue of the show
Because only one I can say want them apart is yerim but she also have reason she really doens't know that kyungho don't want her at all because he never said her clearly that he is all in for gayeon
Dogeon just helping her because she is youngest in the house
Others don't even care about kyungho and gayeon
Kyungho fan their is a clear difference between mature and kid
When gy,hy,he and jg form alliance they give 65 chip to hy to make her king so it's a loss of 65 chips so if you are going betrayed by forming alliance you will definitely be angry but what jungmin did just take it inside and smile it's a maturity because she already made decision and it cannot change so what's the point of saying anything to a girl
Now that others make a alliance where kyungho didn't loss anything and he is saying substitute king to dogeon and saying he would punch jungmin when jungmin is 4 years older than him
Dude jungmin is way too good.
Atfirst I thought gayeon is little bit mature but now I think she matches with kyungho so I am really happy for them hope they live togheter forever
Only two person in this show which I like
Hayoon and jungmin (same age) hope they became good friends
Their chemistry is way better than their love interest
Chinese short drama script
Gyaeon is married to jungmin but then she feels bored in their marriage then kyungho came and make her feel wanted and show his feelings openly for her she start affair with him but she can't be openly with him because she doesn't want jungmin to know about her affair
But somehow jungmin knows and divorce her than she start thinking why did she do that and chase jungmin but it's too late 😂😂
I don't know how much they had copied the script but atleast that up until that affair part it's same script lets wait what comes next
Actually if you look preview also she said the way kyungho express his love is different from how jungmin express
Actually this is also what script part 😂
Let's wait for two more weeks to know what really happens between them
I think two fo the are seonho but the sitting one is ryungi not seonho
Seonho definitely have love line he has shown many times in trailer maybe he looks good that's why or i think he really find his love in this show
I like every person because they all are fighter
But i think if i have to pic a guy it will be han dogeon
But most important acting is very good by leads and supporting cast
Two ex concept such a stupid idea hope they will never think of it again
Honestly Season 2 dates are iconic they should go with that types of dates
Also season 4 episode time duration is very short like only two episodes are above 2 hrs
They should extend the date time
Hope they give better season this time
Also most important they should bring mix up of couples like some of them should have broken up recently and some of them years ago so it can bring good content last season all participants broke recently
From last four season not a single new cp formed as for now only minkyiung and sugyeong are new cp which formed outside the show
Like 8 participants enter the house enow they live togheter for one week
They met up and looking around the house and then they will reveal what they have been through while facing bad time
I like everyone but as for one of pick I think Han dogon caught my eyes he is good looking but also know how to make other comfortable
I hope he have good journey and other participants also have great journey ❤️
Date concept is also unique which is good
They should make a dating show like hearrt signal or something where they can have romance without barrier by casting these 5 women and 5 new good looking and successful guys
Honestly didn't find any romantic feelings between any cp yeah some interact of hayoon and do young was good but not like romance
Like six episode just a waste because like thier concept is too get married not just dating but their i shardly any good realistic conversation Between anyone
First - he was not shown in trailer it means he doesn't become couplewith any girl
Second- he doesn't have stable job so no one like unstable guy
Third - also if you look he does have funny side but other than that he doesn't have seriousness like for some it may look cool like he switch his profession but most of people doesn't like that
Fourth - if you look on preview he had three girls in his room and he have plenty of time with them before yiheng came but he doesn't create any curiousity among girls kaiyi likes his looks that's why she chose him and i think she will also change to yiheng
Although he is my favourite but I am sure he is going single
(I hope I am wrong and he become cp but I think my prediction will be right )
For me bohan and xilun will go single
Final prediction
Kaiyi and yiheng
Yu yang and rengfeng
Hewen and yuer
Yaheng and new girl
Other two girl will sisi an d qimeng also left single
Also bmwe know only 20 chairs were shown in trailer for trip I think sisi and bohan may leave early
Sisi was shown in trailer she is crying and bohan was not even shown in trailer and according to LA S5 the person who doens't shown in trailer definitely going single
So with all the reason
Bohan ,xilun ,qimeng and sisi are going single
Just my prediction
Yu yang(1995)
Bohan (2000)
Cui Yihang(2001)
Hewen(2002)
Cao yiheng(2003)
Xilun(2004)
Except yu yang other five guys age is like in sequence 😂
As for girls
Sisi(2000)
Renfang(2000)
Shu er (2004)
Qimeng(2004)
Kaiyi (?)
Watching heart signal S5 korean version i thought yg is very young but now looking two girls from 2004😂 like we have to accept 2004 (22) age is not a young
After show ends it just like a Chinese drama where you know ending of the show
For example like you ship bohan and yuer and you find that they are end game
So definitely you will be happy so then you start the show from ep 1
Then like every interaction of bohan with other girls and shuer with other boys u think they are meaningless because in the end bohan and shuer are end game
So i prefer watching the show while it's airing
I watched love actually S5 my favourite was Zhuraon as i know form starting that he will not end up with anyone i stopped watching the show after ep 1
So like if I find bohan wouldn't have a happy ending then I will drop the show
I am happy this season no rumour cp so I can be open up with any cp
Also did u watch trailer is their any scene of bohan and shuer ?
Because I didn't watch trailer till now and I will not watch it