What about yuer and xilun are they toghter in real life ? I hope so if anyone knows please tell
So finally it's ended I dropped after ep 3😂 I think this is very successful season Waiting for next year SEASON 10
LET ME TELL MY PICK WAS XIAOYU SHE HAD EVERYTHING WHAT MAKES WOMEN ATTRACTIVE ❤️❤️ LIKED FROM THE MOMENT SHE CAME I HOPE SHE COME AGAIN NEXT SEASON BUT I don't think she will HAPPY THAT SHE DIDN'T FIND LOVE BECAUSE NO HATE BUT THESE BOYS ARE NO MATCH FOR HER SHE NEED SOME MORE MATURE AND OLDER GUY
Omg never seen such low rating for a drama with such casts. Is it really that bad? Should I start watching it?
If you want happy ending then it's not for you but visuals and acting is top notch And after ep 5 their will be no boring episode each episode makes you think what will happen next
But yeah ML SUFFERED A LOT EVEN THOUGH THEIR ARE SOME HAPPY MOMENT OF BOTH LEADS BUT VERY LESS FROM WHAT YOU EXPECT
Actually writer and director just want ren susu character to be hated till the end and also qingyi just had to take pain till the end so they succeed in their mission
But apart from everything zhang linghe acting was top notch he delivered it perfectly Liked him not just for looks but for his talent ,manner and intelligence
I wanna say from this season please upload 2 episode per week because like 20 episode for nearly 4 month too much wait (oct-jan) I hope this change should be done Also please make dates more exciting and expand the episode time duration
Actually this concept is not like a normal dating show Mother's yes should be their to form relationship Many says that JY seems happy with Songmo I think she need dopamine but no girl will just go for a guy because she feel dopamine when that guy didn't try to talk with her mom Songmo knows her mother didn't like him that much shouldn't be try harder and talk with her mom and make some good impression but no He just think winning jy heart is everything Immature behaviour
Whereas Ingwon who looks cold and a guy didn't think to much but when likes jy he did everything right win both jy and her mom heart also jy father gives him tip to not force jy too much and he didn't force jy to be with him just bringing coffee and a note
This is my personal view on Xiaoyu She is not fitting in dating show Because she can find a more good looking ,mature and successful guy outside the show I think she never try to date anyone also as a stranger she may look cold Because she is perfect in every aspect Also she is the only girl from 90s Guys are really young for her except yu yang She needs mature and successful guy who understand her
I can definitely say if any guy become final cp with her in this show high chances of not working outside the show
Who is new to heart signal chinese version Sisi and xixing are not the first twins to appear in heart signal In Season 6 two twins participated but both didn't get happy ending
I think the rules is changing from next week Even if one person give 100 percent for a date it require another person to give some time Like if one person giving 100 minute another give zero then date is not possible
If you’ve watched hs5, this is legit that but a shorter version LOLJunhyeon = JungminYugyeong = GayeonWooyeol…
😂😂 Comparing wy and yg love to gy and ky lust is funny
No comparison at all jh is uncle to yg (she was never attracted to jh she just feel sorry because jh really into her ) Also wy is way more mature then ky
Also wy is older than yg but ky is younger than gy
Even though kyungho and gayeon have more time to talk also gone on date they only staring into each other Lust coming out of it so (gy never think of having long relationship with him neither kg want it) Ofcourse they might chose each other but don't compare them with wy and yg love 😂
Actually if i have to pick top 3 Hayoon(he is really mature and knows how to talk ) Jungmin( he is overall good but he need to be more active ) Charin ( she is beautiful but didn't try to play with two guys same time )
I know Gayeon is playing it safe by saying Jungmin is still her first choice but at least she admitted now that…
Sorry but if you want to defend her do it but don't make other person bad for it
I will tell reason why I am saying that Most important
Jungmin asked gayeon more than two times whom she is interested she always put him first also she never said she is romantically interested in kyungho to jungmin
Also jungmin saying charin she is first impression so what is wrong in it Is he doing two timing ? No Because charin asked so he said that also after saying that he just eat didn't say further or didn't flirt with cherin
Also on first day everyone was in paired except jungmin so he didn't give chip to any girl it means he was neutral that time and after that he chose gayeon so he never had two girls in his mind And after that he is just going for gayeon But gayeon is going for two guys same time it's okay but the way she is not speaking truth is not good She can speak to jungmin and clearly says that she is interested in both the guys but she didn't do it Also she didn't have guts to make a choice alywayd making other to go forward and be in a shadow How can you compare him with her 😂
I didn't saw last season i don't know that mom also have right to reject the final choice It's good because Mom also suffer with their child so they had right to take final choice in their hand But preview saw one couple came out
I think it will be with junghyeon Because other girl like Dahye, doyoon, hayoon , and gayhyeon really don't find connection
Everyone is thinking hayoon mom is bad but I think she is also right in her way Because dogeon is sales person and long distance Relationship it's a big deal Also their is not a single fault in hayoon She is beautiful, doctor also she talks very well Her mom thinking that hayoon deserve better is also right
Also i don't find any deep connection between hayoon and dogeon He is good guy undoubtedly
Junghyeon and songmo feels like friends who want to chat whenever they meet but I really don't find any romantic moment in that
Junghyeon is more suitable for yechan or ingwon
NEXT WEEK FINAL CHOICE I feel Dahye will chose yechan that's it looks like from preview
Ga yeong is such a manipulative hypocrite.. trying to evade responsibility and make other ppl decide for her then…
Jungmin was my favourite from day 1 and also hayoon they both shows what maturity is I really hope they become real friends outside the show
Also at first I was angry that jungmin not even trying to win gayeon just waiting and not doing anything but I feel he somehow now gayeon didn't worth of his time so he just enjoying their and go home alone If he tried them he got rejected I would feel bad right now he is doing very good 👍 Also it's win win for jungmin Reason if he got rejected then he will go home free from that girl If she chose him then also he will more happy inside because he definitely know kyungho trying pulling every string to win her heart but still can't 😂
He matched her pacing, showed maturity, not being swayed by his date with Yerim.Yerim's decision to make him the…
But i still think cherin is just enjoying for the time I don't think she can date young guys outside the house and also most important is he wants career in acting which means their is no future for them
I hope so if anyone knows please tell
So finally it's ended
I dropped after ep 3😂
I think this is very successful season
Waiting for next year SEASON 10
LET ME TELL
MY PICK WAS XIAOYU
SHE HAD EVERYTHING WHAT MAKES WOMEN ATTRACTIVE ❤️❤️
LIKED FROM THE MOMENT SHE CAME
I HOPE SHE COME AGAIN NEXT SEASON BUT I don't think she will
HAPPY THAT SHE DIDN'T FIND LOVE BECAUSE NO HATE BUT THESE BOYS ARE NO MATCH FOR HER
SHE NEED SOME MORE MATURE AND OLDER GUY
And after ep 5 their will be no boring episode each episode makes you think what will happen next
But yeah ML SUFFERED A LOT EVEN THOUGH THEIR ARE SOME HAPPY MOMENT OF BOTH LEADS BUT VERY LESS FROM WHAT YOU EXPECT
And main reason is zhang linghe his popularity is insane 🔥
But apart from everything zhang linghe acting was top notch he delivered it perfectly
Liked him not just for looks but for his talent ,manner and intelligence
I don't think any asian dating show is this much consistent
I hope this change should be done
Also please make dates more exciting and expand the episode time duration
Mother's yes should be their to form relationship
Many says that JY seems happy with Songmo
I think she need dopamine but no girl will just go for a guy because she feel dopamine when that guy didn't try to talk with her mom
Songmo knows her mother didn't like him that much shouldn't be try harder and talk with her mom and make some good impression but no
He just think winning jy heart is everything
Immature behaviour
Whereas Ingwon who looks cold and a guy didn't think to much but when likes jy he did everything right win both jy and her mom heart also jy father gives him tip to not force jy too much and he didn't force jy to be with him just bringing coffee and a note
I think he win all three hearts JY,Mom and Dad ❤️
She is not fitting in dating show
Because she can find a more good looking ,mature and successful guy outside the show
I think she never try to date anyone also as a stranger she may look cold
Because she is perfect in every aspect
Also she is the only girl from 90s
Guys are really young for her except yu yang
She needs mature and successful guy who understand her
I can definitely say if any guy become final cp with her in this show high chances of not working outside the show
Sisi and xixing are not the first twins to appear in heart signal
In Season 6 two twins participated but both didn't get happy ending
Even if one person give 100 percent for a date it require another person to give some time
Like if one person giving 100 minute another give zero then date is not possible
Comparing wy and yg love to gy and ky lust is funny
No comparison at all
jh is uncle to yg (she was never attracted to jh she just feel sorry because jh really into her )
Also wy is way more mature then ky
Also wy is older than yg but ky is younger than gy
Even though kyungho and gayeon have more time to talk also gone on date they only staring into each other
Lust coming out of it so (gy never think of having long relationship with him neither kg want it)
Ofcourse they might chose each other but don't compare them with wy and yg love 😂
Hayoon(he is really mature and knows how to talk )
Jungmin( he is overall good but he need to be more active )
Charin ( she is beautiful but didn't try to play with two guys same time )
I will tell reason why I am saying that
Most important
Jungmin asked gayeon more than two times whom she is interested she always put him first also she never said she is romantically interested in kyungho to jungmin
Also jungmin saying charin she is first impression so what is wrong in it
Is he doing two timing ? No
Because charin asked so he said that also after saying that he just eat didn't say further or didn't flirt with cherin
Also on first day everyone was in paired except jungmin so he didn't give chip to any girl it means he was neutral that time and after that he chose gayeon so he never had two girls in his mind
And after that he is just going for gayeon
But gayeon is going for two guys same time it's okay but the way she is not speaking truth is not good
She can speak to jungmin and clearly says that she is interested in both the guys but she didn't do it
Also she didn't have guts to make a choice alywayd making other to go forward and be in a shadow
How can you compare him with her 😂
It's good because
Mom also suffer with their child so they had right to take final choice in their hand
But preview saw one couple came out
I think it will be with junghyeon
Because other girl like Dahye, doyoon, hayoon , and gayhyeon really don't find connection
He is good for sweet talks but that's it
Not a marriage material and also not a stable job
I think of you really look from profession and personality wise
Ingwon and yechan are only suitable
Because dogeon is sales person and long distance Relationship it's a big deal
Also their is not a single fault in hayoon
She is beautiful, doctor also she talks very well
Her mom thinking that hayoon deserve better is also right
Also i don't find any deep connection between hayoon and dogeon
He is good guy undoubtedly
Junghyeon and songmo feels like friends who want to chat whenever they meet but I really don't find any romantic moment in that
Junghyeon is more suitable for yechan or ingwon
NEXT WEEK FINAL CHOICE
I feel Dahye will chose yechan that's it looks like from preview
Also at first I was angry that jungmin not even trying to win gayeon just waiting and not doing anything but I feel he somehow now gayeon didn't worth of his time so he just enjoying their and go home alone
If he tried them he got rejected I would feel bad right now he is doing very good 👍
Also it's win win for jungmin
Reason if he got rejected then he will go home free from that girl
If she chose him then also he will more happy inside because he definitely know kyungho trying pulling every string to win her heart but still can't 😂