Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 16, 2023
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Apr 24, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5 Spoiler
Whene I watch trailer and two episodes like seowon literally getting less screen time and he got some because he was cooking
Seowon is really attractive because he is funny and innocent type girls find him cute more than attractive
If he goes with like that he is not getting any girl
But if he become active like wooyeol I think he can change the scenario
fact is it those other two guys does have attractive jobs but looks matters most in dating shows
Except minju other two girls are more into looks than jobs I hope they bring catfish as early as they can do show gets more spicy
Otherwise
It's all about wooyeol-yuk-gyuri n
And every one is around them
1 0
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Apr 22, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5 Spoiler
Like all i am not shipping gyuri and wooyeol at the moment because I wanna saw gyuri and seowon date only then I will be sure how she really feel because it feels more like she is save d by wooyeol otherwise she wouldn't get noticed because seongmin is like a friend to her and seowon is not interested in her
Even after bad one one conversation with seowon she still talk with him like nothing happened but most important i notice that her heart fluttering moments are very unique
She fell heart flutter when wooyeol clean the pan
She fell heart flutter when he eat breakfast made by her
Both the reason is so unique like yukyung says she feel heart flutter when wooyeol cook with her which is reasonable

Also gyuri asked seowon job and age first then wooyeol it means she is more curious about seowon

I will say she is interested in both like right now its wooyeol more because he is pursuing her but she also have something for seowon atleast for now
That's why I am waiting for her date with seowon then it will be cleared whom she really interested
My opinion don't hate on it
4 0
Replying to BingeWatcher • Apr 21, 2026
Forget about Jung Yu-mi; I'm actually thinking about Lee Dong-wook. that guy is going to get so much hate once…
Maybe he wants some excitement in his life😂
7 1
On First Man • Apr 21, 2026
Title First Man Spoiler
Worst line in kdrama
"I am marrying another guy to save you"😂😂
This show is becoming message and more mess
This is first time I am hating female lead more than villain
I am telling if Baekho and Jangmi become couple at the end i will give worst rating to the show
I want baekho to marry someone else and live good life
And Jangmi to regret all her life to leave him

Like she used baekho from starting till now and now she want to marry his brother for revenge
This is next level of cruelty and her excuse is to save baekho 😂
I would not surprised if she gets pregnant and that's also to save baekho 😂

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Baekho and Jangmi wouldn't get happy ending because show named as first man
I am okay if Baekho and ma soorin get married and I am okay with hongju but not Jangmi

I don't even know how can they live with a women who marry his brother for revenge
Is this happen in Korean soecity if not why do director to make this type of situation

They can create many other difficulties to show how much main leads love each other but no they had to put disgusting marrying another person scene to show their love
5 17
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Apr 21, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5 Spoiler
After reveal their profession
Minju interest in sungmin had increased which I expected from her and I think sungmin is also had some interest in minju
Wooyeol is also got of both the girls (yukyung and gyuri)
Seowon is doing nothing so he definitely get no attention neither he had good profession nor he is trying to impress in any women
Just talking "I can do it"
Only chance he has now by doing best in his date with any girl he get and if he can't do it then it's over for him
As for second episode I don't think sewon is getting any message and it will remain same as day one
1 4
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Apr 20, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5 Spoiler
Heart signal S4 was a total mess
Reason
->Minkyu (popular guy) likes jimin but she is the only girl out of 4 who doesn't have any feelings for Minkyu😂
->And Jiyong (popular girl)liked by every boy in the house but she likes Minkyu who likes her least out of four boys.
->And I think jiwon and hushin are the most handsome and mature guys out of four boys but both of them are used as supporting cast.
->What i see is except Minkyu all three guys are so in love with Jiyoung but she didn't give a damn about them😂 at all
I can understand that you like a person in first sight but like 30 days are too many atleast give other boy or girl a chance maybe they are the one more deserving to be your partner and you may find them interesting

Last season was worst for me if this season also become same i will stop watching heart signal

Setting on one person from starting to end is boring for us and also bad for participants because they are not exploring options
Also Korean Heart Signal have more time to explore each person not like heart signal chinese where 12 participants are their
1 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Apr 16, 2026
The twist is usually the game changer contestants that arrive a few days later ( happens in almost all Korean…
No only 8 participants are their description is wrong I think because they had a pic of 8 participants which means their will 8 participants only
0 1
Replying to shen quin • Apr 16, 2026
Why are they not showing male participants perspective
Only kim sae won other two guys perspective or inner thoughts were shoewn
1 0
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Apr 16, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5 Spoiler
Actually I am not sure if it's true or not about age but i saw on YouTube shorts and I think they give right information

Gyuri -1998 (handbook designer and miss korea participants)
Minju - 2000 (influencer)
Yukyong - 2004(musical actress) (some are saying 1997 and some are saying 2004 I think she is 2004)

Seongmin- 1996(dermatologist)
Seo won - 2002( yg plus model)
Wooyeol - 2003 (assume to be model)
5 0
Replying to mari • Apr 16, 2026
this is my first time ever watching any season of heart signal. it kinda reminds me of exchange but less messy
Because exchange involves your ex so definitely it had to be messy
1 0
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Apr 15, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5 Spoiler
My favourite is kim seo won ( i can say he has two personality when he smile he looks very innocent but watching him in suit looks manly)
He really likes yukyong because it's hard to eat that pasta by watching minju reaction
He is like puppy around yukyung)
Hope he find love
But I can tell this season all 6 participants are best
First episode enjoyed it very much
But I hope show just don't go same pace like
After first episode we can say
Wooyeol and yukyung are going solid
Gyuri is into wooyeol
So hope their will be some twist if show go on same pace it become boring after some time and I had dropped many shows like that
4 3
On First Man • Apr 8, 2026
Title First Man Spoiler
In my pov after 79 episodes -
In this daily drama show their are few boring or unnecessary parts but I will still rate this one of the best korean daily drama
As we know hwayeong will definitely came out of jail and start taking revenge so nothing to think about this part but
If I put best character in the show it will definitely be baekho and tae pyung
Sorry to say Jangmi character didn't show any development
Moreover I will say if they had put seorin character instead of Jangmi character story would've been more excited
Reason if you look closely seorin was very spoiled ats starting of the show but after knowing the birth secret she start thinking more and become more soft heart person like at first she feels disgusting to be sukhee daughter but in the end she hug sukhee and become emotional also she knows that hwayeong will definitely kill Jangmi but she still chose to swap the identity with Jangmi


Also some character which i thought become will have some development but still no development are
Sukhee ,Chairman , yeom seul and her daughter

Overall suggestion I will say if director had chosen seorin and baekho as a couple show would have become more interesting

41 episodes left
3 3
Replying to Shin • Apr 5, 2026
When an Asian drama tops the charts, more often than not the male lead walks away with the lion's share of the…
But good looks also comes under as a trait of an Actor
Yeah acting is very important but if you can sing , dance or have looks your popularity definitely increase which is right thing
Because most of the very famous actors doesn't famous only because of acting
0 0
Replying to Matthew • Mar 31, 2026
en en jason, qi yu sean and yiyang yuyu
Where did you get this rumour because it seems like you want them to be cps 😂
Live and love S2 there are many rumour cps but only one form they also didn't date after the show
So let's just go with the flow
2 7
Replying to nae1v • Mar 31, 2026
Title Twinkle Love Season 5 Spoiler
not sure what names you said but according to google translate its yiyang and enen and i totally agree with you,…
Actually I was more interested in zhang (yuyu)and Jason
She looks more interesting person but enen is also good so let's just wait and watch
0 0
Replying to there7a • Mar 30, 2026
Blossom same director, same captivating scenes, and same smart FL only in diff fields), then fated hearts (same…
Start with linghe and end with linghe
He really became famous I remember when SOKP was airing linghe had a good fan following at that time also but right now he is on another level
Many are saying that he is just good looks but looks also matter when we think of actor
POJ Drama achieved massive success but I think many came here because of zhang linghe
His famous rampwalk made people crazy about him

But apart from all that drama deserve appreciation so
Now waiting for OVERDO
1 0
Replying to nae1v • Mar 29, 2026
not sure what names you said but according to google translate its yiyang and enen and i totally agree with you,…
I didn't watch first episodes but from YouTube clips it seems three guys send message to yuna except hau chan
Actually I know that enen is more lean towards yiyang but I think she is not totally into him also yiyang is type of guy who will don't care about others just focus on what he want
As you saw that yiyang didn't give slightest hope to enen when he answering enen message
I feel like enen also move after some time but I also hope they had atleast a conversation
So let's just hope ❤️
1 2