Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2024
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • 17 days ago
I have been a fan of Flex X cop from season 1, I have loved the whole cast, their acting, plot, cases everything. but what I liked the most in this season is yoo seung ho....oh the man he is what a fantabulous acting he has done. I mean I literally loved the villian more than a hero... absolute phenomenal acting. and yes next I am waiting for season 3, Kim Jihun
11 2
Replying to Kathryn_51 • 18 days ago
The first 10-12 episodes were very entertaining - laying the foundation for characters, their history, their relationships.…
that's a detailed analysis thank you so much for your effort.... because I see dramas to lighten up my mood from exhausting work and surrounding. again I don't want to see same exhaustion on scree too.
4 0
On Love on the Menu • 18 days ago
i just started watching today, it's only 1st episode and too much happening including confession....oh god can someone tell how is it? her life looks sooo miserable seriously it's too much to take for one person
3 4
Replying to InspectorMegre • 20 days ago
I was thinking how his parents felt... they were celebrating keeping their baby aliveThere is healing too
true but they have not been shown again in the movie
1 0
Replying to Levinia98 • 20 days ago
Title The Scandal
The plot follows close the source material. What did you expect??
I wanted atleast some depth in cho won character, felt bad because I started watching it only for chang wook
2 0
On The Scandal • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
JCW for the actor he is, the plot is really poor and pathetic I am regretting watching it. sorry to say this ofcourse it's just my individual opinion.
8 2
Replying to gingerkiss • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
It looks fine when I watch on Netflix.
I am watching i will see how it will unfold
1 0
Replying to gingerkiss • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
It looks fine when I watch on Netflix.
I am not watching in Netflix, other site maybe it's problem
1 2
On The Scandal • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
just started but the video ratio is really bothering me...I am here for JCW lets hope their acting would convince me to stay until 8th episode
6 6
Replying to DingDong • 22 days ago
I think it's really good. They bounce off each other really well and give as much as they get. (I've only seen…
hey.. thank you
2 0
Replying to mira • 22 days ago
since this isnt rlly romance mainly, id say they have very interesting dynamic that could become really good chemistry…
thank you btw
2 0
Replying to mira • 22 days ago
since this isnt rlly romance mainly, id say they have very interesting dynamic that could become really good chemistry…
that seems interesting.... i will try
1 0
Replying to 44London • 25 days ago
I need to re-watch. I found it as a good drama but there were times my attention wavered.
Ik many have this opinion, I think it's more like individual interests i mean even if the drama is good not everyone would end up liking it some don't connect with it. but my genuine opinion is that I really enjoyed the friendship, kinship, innocence, love connection overall the cast so good ...try watching it one episode a day maybe you would like them... ofcourse it's your choice at the end of the day
2 3
Replying to Giggling Nugget • 29 days ago
ikr!!😂...I also thought that she is the spy
Exactly 😂
that's why I was thinking maybe she is the one
2 0
Replying to Convert • Sep 9, 2026
Hahaha agree! I also fast forwarded the proposal scene, too cringey! Haha
Same ....I thought it's only me. I mean last 5 episodes were literally rushed and some scenes really were not necessary
3 0
Replying to Life about you • Sep 8, 2026
The third couple was never meant to be together he is not into girls
True...as fans everyone can relate to those emotions.
2 0