K-Drama
Replying to An Jing • 7 days ago
Title Youth of May
I think everyone has different taste, so I can’t say that you will like it or not, because that’s up to you.…
That's very honest of you...true only once we start watching the episodes we understand whether it's our type or not so thank you I will try watching first episode and then decide
2 0
On Youth of May • 8 days ago
Title Youth of May
hey can somebody tell me whether I should start this or not. I came here seeing the shoe video of them, the one where he gifts her comfortable shoes
1 2
Replying to Payal • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
If you started this mainly for Xu Kai, then you’ll probably love Zhou Ye in *Legend of the Female General* 😭.…
maybe, more than anything story itself was the biggest disappointment
2 0
Replying to Payal • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
If you started this mainly for Xu Kai, then you’ll probably love Zhou Ye in *Legend of the Female General* 😭.…
I agree with this, I loved her acting in Legend of the female general that's what made me think why her acting was so bland in this
3 2
On Spring of the Blade • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
at first I started watching this for Xu kai..i thought maybe FL expression and acting would be better after she joins forces with ML but moving further it only got worsen. same goes with the story it could have been much better with that casting, somewhere at the end ML goal was lost in the plot. totally disappointed.
8 4
Replying to Kween • 9 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Please Tell Me 3rd Madam and Eldest Sister are not going to betray me or break my heart. Im still too early but…
3rd madam doesn't betray but she hides some truth from FL, but eldest sister is loyal untill episode 26 i should see further
1 0
Replying to Kween • 10 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Is FLsmart hrre?
she is...but more than smart I can say she is passionate
4 0
On Spring of the Blade • 11 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
when I was finally happy they got married, i still didn't even get to see them as a newly wed couple already shen run is murdered in 25th episode preview I know it's just their plan to finish rivals still I wanted to see them happy atleast in another one episode
7 0
Replying to Jirachi • 11 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
The female lead did nothing wrong, she practically showed the second male lead why he wasn't suitable for marriage.…
very true I saw many comments that said SML was more suitable than ML for FL but in reality she was very clear about the person and personality she loved, and he showed the difference in 24th episode.
3 0
Replying to Riya • 12 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
it's going pretty good you can give it a try
your welcome 🤗
1 0
Replying to taedong_river_1 • 12 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
is it worth starting? or should i wait to be completed?
it's going pretty good you can give it a try
2 2
Replying to Tiffyluv • 12 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I'm in epi 17, did the Zheunglun really died?
yes
5 0
Replying to Riya • 12 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
That's what I am thinking and better not be disappointing
true 😊
1 0
Replying to KM0704 • 12 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I wonder what is Xie Shu's trump card in being important person for emperor to get rid of Commisioner Hu. That…
That's what I am thinking and better not be disappointing
2 2
Replying to Finding Neverland • 13 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if the evil grandmother turns out to be the mastermind behind everything.…
absolutely true...like how she understands before everyone that FL is the one who setup everything for her return. still doesn't speak or do anything about it...i mean that is where I understood she definitely is a old sly fox and has many layers to her character
7 1
Replying to the_outsider • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
why the impatience? Just sit back and enjoy as the story unfolds :)
true...but I am just a curious person. but trust me even if I get spoilers i will still enjoy the drama as much
3 0
Replying to gitsup • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
same i am in 3rd ep i think it will be after their marriage
yep...now just I got reply it will be in episode 18
3 1
Replying to Conchiglia • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
ML from ep 1 (guesswork), confirmed in ep 14FL will know tomorrow, ep 18 as per trailers
ok thank you 🙂
1 1
On Spring of the Blade • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
please someone tell me I am in 3rd episode now..when will the main leads know that they are childhood friends
1 8
Replying to YshTomato • 17 days ago
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
It’s so hard to hate him.
true
1 0