Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 34 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 30, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1
On Sadistic Love • Jun 16, 2024
oh, they look so good together and I like the character posters and the tittle of the novel,
The Bird In the Palm.
2 0
Replying to dreamingsnowflake • Jun 16, 2024
Title Your Trap
For those who were asking about the ending song, it's called 'Lost'. This is the link:失陷 · 水咏风https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHnScY3--W8&ab_channel=%E6%B0%B4%E5%92%8F%E9%A3%8E-Topic
thanks...
0 0
Replying to Deodata • Jun 11, 2024
Title Your Trap
The song is Season Finale by Beo
thanks, I found this song but I cant find the chinese songs at the end of the episodes (ep 10, 12).. the songs suit the story perfectly.
1 0
On Your Trap • Jun 10, 2024
Title Your Trap
I like the theme song but I cant find it anywhere
couple chemistry all over the place
3 4
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 7, 2024
the FL looks like a strong and smart character..I hope the villains are smart too, so the game between them and our hero will be interesting.
7 0
Misnomers • Jun 2, 2024
Photo Photo
my fav pic..not sure if it is bts photo
0 0
Replying to Shrimpy • Jun 2, 2024
Wrap up video and first look! It looks amazing 🥰https://weibo.com/6400913994/Oh8eYz54M
wow...this is super addictive and the whole cast is great...
0:40...I like the introducing of the characters along with the display of their robes
3 0
Shrimpy • Jun 2, 2024
Photo Photo
ZH looks single-minded and lonely in this poster....great...
1 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • May 10, 2024
I could not resist adding a special GIF incorporating the Weibo snippet and the "tree gracious steppe princesses",…
I just read the notes...it is very detailed and interesting and the gifs are lovely...
The main couple sing the ''Lets Go Home'' OST...nice
1 0
Replying to Drama watcher • Apr 12, 2024
is she a 304 or just They have one night stand because I read in comment that first kiss is at episode 15 so what…
she is an ordinary girl and their sensual scenes (ep 1 ) were just a show for those gangsters. thats how the ML protected her.
the bed scene was in ep 15
0 1
On Undercover Affair • Apr 6, 2024
first time watching the main leads but their chemistry is on point.
I love their hot scenes (ep1) and their soft scenes ( the morning scene ep 12)
6 3
On Hard to Find • Apr 5, 2024
Title Hard to Find
I just now realized the actor (the ML) is the ML from the drama Provoke
it is one of my fav short cdramas
6 1
On In Blossom • Mar 31, 2024
Title In Blossom
the second couple have a vlog together...so funny...
Ze and Ling are sweet together...
4 0
On In Blossom • Mar 31, 2024
Title In Blossom
the screen writer ruined the SML's character...anyway the morning scene between Jiang and Bai
was nice and unexpected for c-dramas.
4 0