K-Drama
On Silent Tides • Dec 11, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Special video 🔥❤️https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DHYmh9Vnc/
3 0
On Silent Tides • Dec 11, 2025
Title Silent Tides
BTS 😀❤️https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1BVJgeUsTp/
2 0
Replying to abhishek kamat • Dec 11, 2025
Title Silent Tides
He doesn't deserve that. 😭
What?
0 0
Replying to sakie • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
it's so well written by an experienced screenwriter. it's fiction but woven with history. I have to stress again…
Absolutely right
4 0
On Silent Tides • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Special clip https://www.facebook.com/share/v/14RDciLz36z/
3 0
On Silent Tides • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
BTS dance gang 🤣🔥https://www.facebook.com/share/v/16WsiBi5fV/
5 3
On Silent Tides • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1ABJbZPFSR/
4 0
On Silent Tides • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Clip https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1GhBcxnUD9/
2 0
On Silent Tides • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Caring wife❤️https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1MaCJK5wTg/
4 0
On Silent Tides • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Clip🔥https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1BbcrPVsNk/
3 0
On Silent Tides • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
He Xian working for his family .https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Skdyz5oLm/
3 0
On Silent Tides • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Clip https://www.facebook.com/share/r/17pJ7eP2yV/
3 0
Replying to bubblelou • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
just started, altough i enjoyed the story so far, visually 2 women and him don't fit that well, he's so skinny…
This one is not as usual political drama it's actually a different story it's not focus on romance but still he Xian and his wife have great chemistry tha way she always stand with his husband and he ways care about her their moments pretty good I think
4 3
Replying to tsuyoi_hikari • Dec 10, 2025
Title Silent Tides
I'm happy since RJL is back with his usual quality script so I've been enjoying this drama to the fullest. So…
Absolutely true . I like your way of explaining ❤️
3 1
Replying to Justtwoofus • Dec 9, 2025
Title Silent Tides
This story is about Macao so I think it's focus more on that .
Yeah 😆
0 0
Replying to Terenia-Shaiana • Dec 9, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Everyone, those who know the plot — I have a somewhat strange question, considering the story. They say the…
This story is about Macao so I think it's focus more on that .
0 3
Replying to Dedra70 • Dec 9, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Ok, Allen Ren you are pulling me in. I watched the first 4 episodes. Feeling the vibe. Teaser Ep 5https://www.iq.com/play/silent-tides-108lpvsjtls?lang=en_usTeaser…
Thanks for the teaser ❤️
1 1
Replying to Justtwoofus • Dec 9, 2025
Title Silent Tides
Means ?
Ohh yeah first I also thought this but later i found out to 😀
0 0
Replying to Jooonie • Dec 9, 2025
Title Silent Tides
I just started it and they show us his wife but here his wife is bellow another woman ,that means he will be with…
Means ?
0 5
On Silent Tides • Dec 9, 2025
Title Silent Tides
BTS ❤️https://www.facebook.com/share/v/16Z78vuzh4/
0 0