Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 19, 2024
Replying to 8888007 • Jul 30, 2024
her character is interesting (at least for me) but her love for gou won't die down just letting you know 🤣…
Yes In the anime her character was actually like that she love him more than herself and same as wu geng but in the drama Wu geng was so loyal to bai cai he doesn't even look at other girls but in anime it's not the same case I think bcs he got a little bit attracted towards alan so I'm glad it's not the case here
0 0
Replying to 8888007 • Jul 30, 2024
her character is interesting (at least for me) but her love for gou won't die down just letting you know 🤣…
Yes they have problem with her character but they love the same boss employee types clumsy girls I think her character is pretty good here
1 2
Replying to 8888007 • Jul 30, 2024
her character is interesting (at least for me) but her love for gou won't die down just letting you know 🤣…
Yes I don't know why people don't like her character but her chemistry with him is awesome and her character also improvise story which give me more interest in to the drama
2 4
Replying to 8888007 • Jul 30, 2024
her character is interesting (at least for me) but her love for gou won't die down just letting you know 🤣…
Very true I pretty much like her character 😉bcz she's loyal and always there for hin
2 6
Replying to Sasal • Jul 30, 2024
The story is interesting. Unfortunately, the ML's expressions are boring and don't bring the character to life…
He have that talent and charisma and I think he does a great job bcs as the character Wu geng is this type and he gives an exact same expressions. and better then many Chinese actor out there who have the same expression and acting skills and does the same type of characters
4 2
On Love of Nirvana • Jun 24, 2024
I think this drama is like first allen will hate or maybe not like her and than later when he spent time with her or li landi always wondering around him so he fall for her .. ohh I want more trailer pls
3 0
On Love of Nirvana • Jun 24, 2024
Wow just wow trailer is giving a vibe✨allen eyes and expression looks more romantic in this drama .
3 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Jun 24, 2024
Why?
Excuse me just look his performance in burning flames 🔥👌 he's a great actor I don't think any actor will act better than him in china every actors acting is same as him so pls
0 0
Replying to tsuyoi_hikari • May 10, 2024
He did not come in the same area. He just travel the world searching for her. The morning glory flowers are just…
Ohh thank you now I got it❤️
0 0
Replying to Endless Love • May 1, 2024
If they switch part 2 to be the opening scene I think it would be better. I really really love part 2
Yes bcz in that his attitude is 🔥 amazing 😍❤️
1 0
Replying to Aera0804 • May 1, 2024
it's getting hard to wait after watching a lot of bts of xiao wu and jiang ci😭😭
Very true
0 0
On Burning Flames • May 1, 2024
Xing fei character as bai cai is very accurate bcz she look like that bai cai in anime
2 0
Replying to ArisuHye • Apr 28, 2024
Hi! Anybody know the name of the actress who played younger xin yue kui?? :)
You can check in the cast list
0 0
On Burning Flames • Apr 28, 2024
Can someone tell me in the end when Wu geng find bai cai is this there house where he live with her? Bcs the drama wants to tell us that Wu geng was just coming to the same area like his house in every month to find bai cai like the same place bcz they focus on the purple flower morethat means they show us he's continuesly coming to the same house to check if bai cai back or not and in the end she comeback I think
0 2
On Burning Flames • Apr 21, 2024
What ever you say but bai cai villain era is mind-blowing look at the girl expression 🔥 truly amazing
9 0
Replying to BubbleNSqueak • Apr 19, 2024
Title One and Only
The 2 main OSTs are also very haunting. I can see the scenes replay when I hear the music.
Sooo true what a beautiful song when ever I hear the song my heart hurts❤
2 0
On Thousand Years for You • Apr 19, 2024
I really like the story chemistry is amazing it's just you people can't understand he's a cold hearted and arrogant type person never fall for any one but later he only fall for yunxi , the scenes where he's being romantic with deng deng is giving me butterflys but actually the fault is with the director he doesn't focus more on there romance but on the people survival like I will save everyone types but it's good it was not like they are not good it's good I feel the chemistry and I love this couple , bcz not every story needs more romance I think it's good
11 0