Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 19, 2024
Replying to Thuc Duyen • Dec 22, 2025
Title Silent Tides
I understand from Chinese social platforms that the fans are debating whether the writers may introduce the love…
They didn't even watch or understand the drama . Yin wan is more involved in politics because of her brother. She's also a business woman her role is different. They are doing team work for Macau.
0 0
Replying to the ZHANLUN times • Dec 22, 2025
Title Silent Tides
My god...are hatters that idle ??... Or they don't even support humanity and patriotism or else why would rating…
True❤️
1 0
Replying to phylliscity • Dec 22, 2025
Title Silent Tides
This drama is too good and so nerve wrecking. I started watching while lying down but ended up sitting since the…
Same 🤣❤️
1 0
Replying to Justtwoofus • Dec 22, 2025
Title Silent Tides
It's absolutely 🔥fab . That food transport to Macau strategy is 🔥
Wells said I'm on 12 . Because of YouTube 🙃
1 1
Replying to Thuc Duyen • Dec 20, 2025
Title Silent Tides
I understand from Chinese social platforms that the fans are debating whether the writers may introduce the love…
Ohh I hope so to than
0 0