Editorials
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 25 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
Binge watched all the 8 episodes today. I would say that this show reminds me of “old fashion cupcake” in a good way. Loving watching it. Both the main male leads are so good, especially Watanabe Shu is exceptional with his acting skills and Saito Ryu is handsome !
13 1
Replying to desertbanshee • Nov 23, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
I’m reading it herehttps://archiveofourown.org/works/72891371?view_full_work=true
hi, it seems like content has been deleted. do you know any alternative places to read the novel for free?
0 4
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 23, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
Loving the storyline and the chemistry between the main leads. I'm so down bad for slow paced, old fashioned romance drama and yearning, this clicks all the right places for me. I found myself waiting the whole week for Friday for the newest episode to drop. I wish the episodes could be like 45 mins long and contained 20 episodes or something ahhhh I recommend the series to everyone 100%.
9 0