I hope everyone understands his anger, which is directed towards anyone near him, is caused by feelings he neither…
yeah and in the novel every time he sees her bruised face he becomes so unhinged and speeds down the highway recklessly and even contemplates beating her if it could purge all those emotions out of him So drama version is really mild compared to novel
Some of yall have never been in toxic households or have been brainwashed to an extent where yall can justify…
I am waiting for his char development which only seems possible after break up by the looks of it as long as she stays by his side how won't realize how much he is trampling all over her self esteem and worth and takes her for granted
I am here for the events leading to the actual break up and the groveling that comes after it Thats when you can expect green flag luke or as much as he can be with that nasty mouth lol
Timelines are really different from the novel
SZT take notes
3 years silent treatment - a changed man
Lol this is the way to tame him
So drama version is really mild compared to novel
1. watching TES
2. Analyzing comments
If I am not wrong novel readers will understand this
Thats when you can expect green flag luke or as much as he can be with that nasty mouth lol