News
On Love Destiny • 24 days ago
Title Love Destiny
OMG, what was that incredibly horrible ending! I'm still so upset over it. The whole entire final episode was so rushed and so bad. This serious wasn't so bad up until then but then it crashed and burned.The ML actors and the rest of the cast did a great job, I feel sorry for them for what the had for a script. Shame on you writers and directors, DO BETTER!!!
4 1
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • 24 days ago
Title Knot
Maybe Phatsa has early bond hotel trauma 🤣Otherwise, what the hell was that reaction? I keep feeling like they’re…
IKR, thought we would at have a wedding or jump to future and show the baby or something. Just so many open story lines left undone. I was so disappointed especially since I usually like these 2 ML actors so well. The NC scenes were not up to their usually standards either, everything just seemed so forced. But I was just like you there every week watching.
2 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 30, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
Loved this series, from start to finish, so much! AlmondProgress were excellent, they will only get better and better. Can't wait to see their next project. PaulKen were really good also. ❤️⭐️❤️⭐️
4 0
On Love of Silom • Jun 27, 2026
Title Love of Silom
I loved the series so much!! UpPoom, as always, were phenomenal! I love their chemistry and they are so good together. Everyone did such a great job with their characters and portrayed them well. I'm really hoping and praying for a special episode that has the wedding in it. I would absolutely love to see this so much. I will be watching this several times. I hope we get more of UpPoom really soon.❤️❤️🫰🏻🫰🏻
2 0
On My Idol Was Watching Me • Jun 25, 2026
Title My Idol Was Watching Me
I really enjoyed watching this! Actors chemistry was really good.
0 0
On One Year • Jun 15, 2026
Title One Year
Absolutely hated the ending of this series. Hopefully they'll do a season 2 and tie up all the loose ends, cuz I was majorly disappointed
4 0
Replying to HiddenSquid • May 2, 2026
Title The Sign Special Episode Encore
It's on Iqiyi
Thank you 😊
1 0
On The Sign Special Episode Encore • Mar 23, 2026
Title The Sign Special Episode Encore
Where can I watch this? Can anyone please help me?
1 2
On Our Universe • Mar 22, 2026
Title Our Universe
OMG, the FL is terrible, can't act, no chemistry. Wow that poor ML did such a good job but since the FL was so bad what can he do. I had to drop it
11 0
On Cosmetic Playlover Season 2 • Mar 21, 2026
Title Cosmetic Playlover Season 2
Wow, that ending was a let down. I hope there is a season 3 to continue, because if there isn't what a shame. Really like these two actors, they have good chemistry.
6 0
Replying to M7Bmnczc • Feb 10, 2026
Title Laundry Romance
True Film YouTube channel. Link to the playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkQFxcEhORR2FeqYtgF11cPxC7n_hYgk-&/
Thank you very much!!😊😊
2 1
On Laundry Romance • Feb 6, 2026
Title Laundry Romance
Where can I watch this series? can anyone please help me?
0 3
On Secret Lover • Sep 17, 2025
Title Secret Lover
I absolutely loved this series. Chance and Gunos chemistry was just perfect. I hope they get to do more series together.
13 0
On Reset • Aug 4, 2025
Title Reset
Absolutely loved this series!! Both Peter and Pond did an amazing job with their characters. Their chemistry was just amazing. I also liked Alexander in his role as Weinai. Bom and First as the bad guys was a perfect fit. I will be watching this again, probably several times.❤️❤️
6 0
Replying to Gian • Jul 29, 2025
Title Ossan’s Love Thailand: The Two of "Us"
https://youtu.be/U8JM5nF2QKc
thank you so much!😊
0 0
On Chen Ye Sheng • Jul 7, 2025
Person Chen Ye Sheng
The Sparkle in Your Eye on Viki is so good and it's a damn shame MDL won't listen it. Both male leads did an incredible job on this series.
3 0
On Ossan’s Love Thailand: The Two of "Us" • Jun 1, 2025
Title Ossan’s Love Thailand: The Two of "Us"
Where can I watch this?
0 3
Noctis • May 12, 2025
Review The Best Thing
Absolutely loved this review! I couldn't have said it better myself. 😊👍🏻
2 1
On The Best Thing • May 12, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Absolutely loved this romcom/drama. The ML was just wonderful. The ML & FL had really good chemistry. I also liked the actor who played Lin Yi Shen, he was a very good supporting actor. I have seen him in other dramas and have always liked everything he has done. I pretty much liked everything about this drama. The storyline was good, it wasn't too long, maybe a little bit rushed in the last 2 episodes. The wedding was just gorgeous. The scenery with all the flowers and changing of the seasons was fantastic. I also liked the soundtrack. I will be watching it again several times probably.
4 1
On Secret Relationships • Mar 25, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Absolutely loved this series!! It kept you completely engaged and I'm so absolutely overjoyed that they got their well deserved happy, loving ending. Great actors and good storyline.
6 0
