Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Nepal
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2024
Replying to Aarshi • Jan 7, 2025
So , is that Yuemi from ancient love poetry and this is her story?? Someone please elaborate.
Oh , The last immortal was very much called ALP MC's son story but this wasn't promoted as ALP sequel. Thanks for the info but wasn't Tianqi name cleared in ALP ?? Why is he still misunderstood considering the fact that he helped mc at the end to restore everything in ALP
1 1
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jan 7, 2025
So did they change YueMi's name to Xingyue here like they did to true gods names in the last immortal or is Goddess…
So , is that Yuemi from ancient love poetry and this is her story?? Someone please elaborate.
0 3
Replying to Nonsuch • Dec 25, 2024
Title Blossom
Question: why is Song Mo speaking all the time in whispers and hisses like he has laryngitis ?
Your comment definitely made me laugh—you're hilarious!
2 0
On That Kind of Love • Oct 15, 2024
I can't believe how I forced myself to watch this along with my aunt 😂. We both were cringing so hard from the first 30 minutes that we took a break to see how ridiculous this can go and am not disappointed. It was really ridiculous. For a romcom to be more than 2 hr and still only get together in the last 14 ep literally 14 ep . This is absurd.
4 0
Replying to nama2sama • Aug 17, 2024
Exactly this is way better than those that got 9 or even more
Don't trust MDL or any other because these days people taste are going off the roof. Look I'm not saying romance drama are bad but thriller and all that is definitely better than romance drama . Douban is way better than all the international rating imo
1 2
Replying to nama2sama • Aug 17, 2024
Exactly this is way better than those that got 9 or even more
I agree but I never give a shit about international viewer ratings cuz only romance drama are highly rated especially on MDL but Douban rating for such drama is 🤌🤌. Just see how high rated are the knockout, three body , the long season on Douban and MDL and you'll see most of them only rating romance drama high 🙄as if it's Soo out of the world . I lost my faith in MDL when they rated hidden love a freaking 9. Something but this 8.4 ?? Like they seriously are a romance zombie 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️
4 4
On Seungmin • Aug 15, 2024
Person Seungmin
I wish he acted in a kdrama maybe a nine tailed fox 🦊
2 0
On The Long Night • Aug 13, 2024
8.5 for such masterpiece is definitely not fair but let me defend this drama . Unlike other thriller it doesn't have that grand revenge or let's say satisfying revenge but that's the main theme. It was about how difficult law is for innocent people. It questioned law . It showed Evil getting away from anything. Law was on the side of power . They fought against injustice and they had to sacrifice their youth , family etc . It showed how difficult it was . It was depressing but very realistic. How often can Good triumph over evil ? It was brilliant. It wasn't usual and the trio was so good . The last ep was so painful 😖 and yet it never failed to deliver the message . 12 ep was just right . Like someone less than 12 would not do do justice and more than two love would have lost it core or , flavor. It was so beautiful yet so dark . It was not happy type cuz it's basically impossible the moment he made the choice of investigating.
5 6
On Jin Shi Jia • Aug 13, 2024
Person Jin Shi Jia
First saw him in under the script and I love him now . He is really a promising actor but I don't know why he isn't famous. I know for fact that under the skin is popular but not individually. He really choose a great script. I wish him more success . He was so cute in love endures.
6 1
Replying to iamsarah • Aug 13, 2024
Person Jin Shi Jia
he is really handsome.
Omg 10 year ago ?
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 10, 2024
Title Dashing Youth Spoiler
In the novel, BDJ does meet the young Wuxin. He is the one that banishes Sky's Beyond and takes Wuxin as a Beili…
Jeez that's a let down.
I mean why did she willingly married that emperor knowing that Ye Dingzi temper 🤷‍♀️
0 0
Replying to kaka • Aug 8, 2024
seeing the emperor want ruofeng to sit on that damn throne..I remember the edict he left that name the next rulers…
That's what I thought
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 8, 2024
Title Dashing Youth Spoiler
In the novel, BDJ does meet the young Wuxin. He is the one that banishes Sky's Beyond and takes Wuxin as a Beili…
Who raped her ? Her bethored?
0 2
Replying to demon1997 • Aug 8, 2024
what is tboy?
The blood of youth .This is their parents story
1 0
On He Yu • Aug 8, 2024
Person He Yu
I'm like hello hello hello where you been all my life ?
6 0