Editorials
Replying to Popcxqueen • 6 days ago
Article 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love!
Then you should change your profile wording about trash and treasure….
I didn't say this show is trash or anything. I just said it's different than what I thought.
0 0
kisskh • 15 days ago
Article 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love!
So basically cheating ? I thought it'd be more about questioning about Their relationship so I wanted to watch that but cheating is my bottom line and I really can't tolerate that.
12 2
Replying to 10joyboy • 19 days ago
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
and I bet ml's the one apologized for that and she didn't apologize to him also, and again another fl that love…
Yep. This is one of my hated drama. I'm baffled by the review and comments cuz clearly they's not what happened
0 0
Replying to Shantiece • 19 days ago
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
This drama was fine (I'd put it on the same level as Exclusive Fairytail), not extraordinary or great. I liked…
The second couple reason for breaking up was valid. It's exhausting to see him doing everything while she gave nothing and it ends with him still having to pursue her again. She's impossible to love . She is so annoying and I see no good thing in her as a partner
1 0
Replying to tintin92 • 20 days ago
Article Jing Bo Ran says 'The Early Spring' is his first true 'idol drama', shares insights into character styling
He had the chance and never became a traffic actor. I'm glad he is not like that because that's what makes him…
Yeah , other are typecasted so much. I hope he stays away from xianxia and wuxia or historical. Republica era is fine
1 0
Replying to Aarshi • 21 days ago
Title Money Is Coming
Give me another drama like this.
Yeah ig
0 0
Replying to Aarshi • 22 days ago
Title Money Is Coming
Give me another drama like this.
It's not similar at all. The dynamics is also different. The plots are world apart.
1 2
Replying to Kikka • 25 days ago
Title Money Is Coming
The story was not original or new, but it was not bad overall. It did drag in some parts, and in some parts, it…
Give me another drama like this.
0 4
On Northbound Winds • 29 days ago
Title Northbound Winds
Hey MOD ,. it's already aired . Can you change the NA
0 0
On Xing Zhao Lin • Sep 5, 2026
Person Xing Zhao Lin
It pains me to my childhood fav actor getting behind 😭
2 0
Replying to Aarshi • Sep 5, 2026
Article China tells C-dramas to end idolization of looks and apply Xi Jinping Thought on Culture
He's beautiful no doubt but don't you think the makeup and filter are too obvious?
I don't exactly follow anyone either but if someone is kinda racist then obv I've to avoid that. Plus it made headlines. I didn't search him to find out what happened.
0 0
On Where the Mask Ends • Sep 4, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Yan'an is here 😩 . I remember seeing TXW as kinda villainous in certain clips plus him in fof so I'm really excited for this. They both have certain intensity in acting
10 0
Replying to Aarshi • Sep 4, 2026
Article China tells C-dramas to end idolization of looks and apply Xi Jinping Thought on Culture
He's beautiful no doubt but don't you think the makeup and filter are too obvious?
Did you really missed his SEA comments ? He seems to be a guy very obsessed with looks.
0 2
Replying to Aarshi • Sep 4, 2026
Article China tells C-dramas to end idolization of looks and apply Xi Jinping Thought on Culture
He's beautiful no doubt but don't you think the makeup and filter are too obvious?
Kind enough to make that SEA remarks
0 4
Replying to deepakk • Sep 4, 2026
Title Attention, Love!
ML is a total a**hole, I wanted to knock all his teeth out, I was fed up after watching simp Male leads in currently…
He's very egoist and annoying.
0 0
Replying to AmeraliaPrincess • Sep 3, 2026
Title My Sassy Princess
So the first few episodes have been very cringe for me and hard towa tch on the part that I legit just could care…
Actually she really don't care about her reputation that's why she does whatever she wants
1 0
Replying to xuan • Sep 3, 2026
Title My Sassy Princess
this drama is so good and the leads are so hot but i have to warn you that some of the FL's actions may come across…
Where did you read the novel ? Can you please give me links
0 0
Replying to Monalex • Sep 3, 2026
Title My Sassy Princess
what is the name of the novel??
Do you have links ? I can't find it 😭😭 .
1 0
Replying to TheRetiredGodOfWar • Sep 1, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Anyone that recommendeds this drama as a romance is a liar, someone recommended this to me on Reddit as a very…
She's just saying This shouldn't be recommended as romance.
1 0
Replying to FeiJin • Jun 17, 2026
Title Positively Yours
I hated that they turned min uk's character like this way when he was such a good guy in webtoon who only saw…
What was the thought process behind this? Why's kdrama obsessed with unnecessary love triangle
0 0
