I really dont know what to say. I skipped every stupid, unnecessary dialogue about nothing, every cringe scene, fight scene in forest was ridiculous af 🤣. And what pissed me of the most was the presence of bodyguards almost in every scene. Wtf? It was super cringe, awkward and uncomfortable. They should stay in front of door or something. The only good things were NC🙈
Aaaah..I had to forward last ep because of so many boring scenes 🥱🥱🥱. If the whole series would be about those 2 Dech and Gaew's butlers, there would be more chemistry and funny scenes, like when they were making out 🤣
I hope Hinata will improve his kissing, cause this was painful to watch. He just lied there like frozen towel and didn't open his mouth. Even if it is your first kiss, you just dont stay like statue. On the other hand, Sora senpai is good kisser.
I already knew Gunner is a good kisser since Knock out and he did not dissapoint. Their 1st kiss with Ten was really good, better then MaxkyBas's kissing. Sorry not sorry.
I have read some comments, that people dropped this series because the actors are not hot, or something like that. Wtf? Are you guys blind? JamesKen are super hot, amazing chemistry and kissing was top. I didnt expect to see these natural passionate kisses like we could see in The Winter sun...and second couple is really cute. I want see more DocAssistent scenes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like that wiping body scene. PS: I love how Ken always looks on James's lips, he has sooo dreamy eyes.
Still sad how i couldn't watch this drama JUST BECAUSE OF JIANG MU'S CHARACTER. PHYSICALLY COULDNT BECAUSE WTF…
Finally I found someone with the same opinion. I put this drama on-hold after ep15. I couldn't bear jiang mu character. So childish and spoiled with that stupid baby voice. I understand she grew up in better environment, as her 'brother',finished school etc., yet still I cant force myself to finish this. To shame coz He Yu is really good in this.
PS: I love how Ken always looks on James's lips, he has sooo dreamy eyes.