Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Birthday: May 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2024

Friends

Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Jul 5, 2024
Title Sword Snow Stride Spoiler
Partially, no. There's a forming couple, but there's no romance
They are afraid of success XD according to what they say in JN and the girl who is studying in Beiling, I think from the beginning she is a princess from another kingdom
0 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Jul 4, 2024
Title Sword Snow Stride Spoiler
Partially, no. There's a forming couple, but there's no romance
According to what they say in the novel, he ends up with 2 wives
0 2
On The Princess Royal • Jul 3, 2024
I just hope that QZZ doesn't stay in the palace, I mean, she's already so happy to be free that you entering her would be like cutting her wings.
4 3
Replying to The Princess Royal • Jul 3, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
It's good to know that neither of the 2 protagonists are idiots, each one has their strengths and weaknesses.
2 0
Replying to Xinxin • Jul 3, 2024
it's finally here! the full version of the most beautiful OST i've ever heard - 执爱 by Mika 😭😭😭 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgd8wEoc-j0
[Eng sub] "Love Without End" - Chen Hongli | The Princess Royal OST《度华年》
listen that
2 0
Replying to 1Maverickk • Jul 2, 2024
After JOL2, I remembered this masterpiece again, too bad there are no plans for season 2 in sight 😔
They could change it without any problems XD In chapter 20 it says that she is still growing, let's say something like she went through puberty
0 0
On Sword Snow Stride • Jul 2, 2024
In this type of dramas they are afraid of success: v I demand that the protagonist have a harem XD he already has 20 women living in his house, of which 6 or 7 are super strong Although according to what I saw he will have 2 wives (I need someone to tell me which chapter of the novel is the final chapter of the series.)
2 1