News
On Spring of the Blade • 17 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Can someone tell me why Yan comes and goes from that house as if it were his own? I still really don't get that.
2 12
On Spooky in Love • Aug 23, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
The ending was a bit disappointing
4 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
In the preview for Chapter 21, they mention that they’ll be living under the same roof—will the girl become the male lead's concubine?
0 2
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
After the episode, I'm curious to know what will become of the first consort now that she's discovered what your ex has become.
1 0
Replying to Riku • Jul 19, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
Am I the only one who thinks that if she touches someone with a troubled past, the curse is activated? Maybe nothing…
PS: In the trailer, you can see the grandmother saying that he should get married; now comes the much-anticipated marriage contract.
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 19, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Am I the only one who thinks that if she touches someone with a troubled past, the curse is activated? Maybe nothing will happen with the main character.
1 4
On Love in Sync • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love in Sync
This is so cliché that I know what will happen in the following chapters (the truth will be revealed, he will regain brutal fame, and his mother will return).
0 0
Replying to mari • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love in Sync
aw I guess there is no where to watch in the us! 😭
https://kisskh.club/
0 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Jun 3, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
"A'Xun respected me, talked to me about state affais, carried out my suggestions and people PRAISED HIM"Help…
The most clichéd series: someone fakes their death and goes far away
1 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 3, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown Spoiler
I bet my salary they started gossiping about EVIL AND FL, so the protagonist will have to marry his cousin.
0 0
Replying to Toffee • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown Spoiler
NOOOOO!!! I want my xyl to have a happy ending
There can't be a normal happy ending since FL is the great princess and can never get married, at least not until the king gets married and comes of age, which would be 10 to 15 years.
0 2
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Normally, when a protagonist is so overpowered with the sword, they are likely to die in the end.
2 4
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 19, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
I hope that girl isn't the sister, for God's sake.
2 2
On The Heir • May 17, 2026
Title The Heir
Please, actress, make a drama I'll like; all your dramas to date bore me.
1 3
On A Splendid Match • May 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
It's funny how in The Rise of Ning they were enemies, here they'll be a couple
6 2
On Perfect Crown • May 2, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I've always wondered in all the series what the need is if it's a marriage contract; why do they have to write it down? I mean, if it's done verbally, you just leave it like that.
4 8
On Perfect Crown • Apr 24, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
The protagonist practically told 2ML that her title as a noble would only last 5 years, while with ML it would last forever.
5 4
On The Judge Returns • Jan 25, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I find it amusing to see how happy the ex-wife is watching ML kick her sister's ass XD
14 0
On The Judge Returns • Jan 16, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
After seeing the preview for episode 6 XD, it's confirmed that the ex-spouses will get back together, but now as a real couple. The girl isn't bad, she's just spoiled and has no limits because of her upbringing.
5 2
On The Judge Returns • Jan 14, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
Watching this, I'd like him to end up with his future ex-wife XD She's not all bad, she's just spoiled.
13 2
