News
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Feb 13, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
I hope the ML is not interested in who she is right now, she is the wife of the crown prince, he is rich and it is strange that he is not married, FL herself says so, I hope it is not like that and he does not want to cheat on her to be close to her, he would only use her
2 8
On Game of Love • Jan 22, 2025
Title Game of Love
2ml is so pathetic that he had to steal his wife, son and get help from ml's brother to get over it
3 1
Replying to Diwolf • Jan 21, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
I see trailer and he merry other girl it is not FM and he goes blinde
more spoiler please
0 8
Replying to Diwolf • Jan 21, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
I see trailer and he merry other girl it is not FM and he goes blinde
:0 lol
1 9
On Everlasting Longing • Jan 21, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing Spoiler
For those who have read, I have a question. Will the protagonist's friend still be in love with the consort and not marry anyone or will there be a change? I don't mind spoilers, please give as much as possible so I can save time from watching this.
0 11
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 19, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I didn't understand the ending, did everyone forget it or what happened?
2 3
On Game Payabaht • Jan 17, 2025
Title Game Payabaht
I'm watching this drama and I don't believe that the girl suffers from Stockholm disorder.
0 0
On Under the Moonlight • Jan 17, 2025
Title Under the Moonlight
After watching chapter 5 and seeing a lot of dramas I know they will kill the protagonist's friend
1 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 16, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
This chapter 34 reminded me a lot of Joy of life when the ML has to go somewhere else and leave the princess with a kiss
5 0
Replying to sua • Jan 16, 2025
Title Game of Love
can you please tell what did she do to him ?
Pheem
0 0
Replying to sua • Jan 16, 2025
Title Game of Love Spoiler
can you please tell what did she do to him ?
There is a time skip of 3 or 4 years. She stayed to live with the 2ml because he also wants to surpass the main character. After all, it is his only existence. Everyone believes that her son is from the 2ml.
0 2
Replying to sua • Jan 16, 2025
Title Game of Love
can you please tell what did she do to him ?
yep
0 4
Replying to sua • Jan 16, 2025
Title Game of Love
can you please tell what did she do to him ?
She thinks that the ML was the one who killed her grandmother so she never told him that she was pregnant and makes him think that he is someone else's son. Besides, she is trying to sabotage him both business-wise and personally.
1 7
On Game of Love • Jan 15, 2025
Title Game of Love
I hope they give the protagonist some dignity when it is discovered that he has not done anything and it is she who wants to get him back, not him behind her as always.
4 9
On My Merry Marriage • Jan 14, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage
Can someone tell me what the wet dream is that those Korean writers have of always making the protagonist a stepfather?
2 11
Replying to Living Tribunal • Jan 14, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
The most annoying princess award definitely goes to Lin An. How can a princess be this clueless? She deceived…
Remember that she is a princess and has never had to apologize in her life.
4 1
Replying to Stj • Jan 11, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
MDL says episode 34 is coming tomorrow, but only 28 has been released. Please, Is there a mistake somewhere?
From Monday to Thursday only 1 chapter was aired, I suppose in China they are already on 34
2 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 11, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
How is it possible that the brother's relationship with Simu is cuter than the one with the main character XD If it were up to me, give me that romance, the main character's is super slow
2 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 11, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
I like simu, it's super calculating in all aspects
6 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 10, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
today 2 epi?
4 1
