Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Birthday: May 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2024

Friends

Replying to joetoca • Jan 7, 2025
gong hui , she was running too in the preview .... or i am making a mistake ?
I really want the ML to stop being stupid. I want her to lose the baby.
0 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 6, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
The sad thing about Princess Pingyang is that her dream was to travel and see the world and she died the day after she escaped, imprisoned like a bird.
6 0
Replying to TereStarr • Jan 5, 2025
I also wonder why the dragon is so angry toward the royal family. Or is that simply his way of trying to escape?
I guess it's more because of his aura or inner power since the dragon can see him.
2 0
Replying to Singularity • Jan 5, 2025
Those two things are definitely connected, but not really possible to explain it without spoiling the whole book.
mother?
0 2
Replying to Singularity • Jan 5, 2025
Those two things are definitely connected, but not really possible to explain it without spoiling the whole book.
I like spoilers
3 10
Replying to Singularity • Jan 5, 2025
Those two things are definitely connected, but not really possible to explain it without spoiling the whole book.
tells everything
1 0
Replying to angelwg • Jan 4, 2025
Title My Merry Marriage Spoiler
I am so disappointed with this drama. What morals and / or values are they bringing to the family time in kDramas.…
This drama could only get better if she has a miscarriage I'm tired of stepparent dramas
0 0
Replying to isa • Jan 3, 2025
i was about the start this drama but i see alır of hate comment on weibo can i ask why this drama is getting…
It's pretty good, the family is not toxic, the ML is not an idiot, the FL is intelligent although somewhat innocent, etc.
7 0