News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 2 hours ago
News 'kiDnap GAME', 'Between Steps' premiere; 'The Ordinary Jackpot' hits best-ever ratings 1 hour ago
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 10, 2026 Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery Will come soon? 1 0
On Generation to Generation • Feb 24, 2026 Title Generation to Generation I think it is good drama why it is 7.9? 🫤 8 1
On Generation to Generation • Feb 22, 2026 Title Generation to Generation I'm watching ep 3 it's very good until now 4 0
On One Piece Season 2: Into the Grand Line • Feb 16, 2026 Title One Piece Season 2: Into the Grand Line I can't wait for this 1 0
On The Tower of Whispers • Oct 5, 2025 Title The Tower of Whispers I want next episodes 😢it was so good 5 0
Replying to VkeyPearl • Aug 30, 2025 Title When Destiny Brings the Demon I think Love in the Clouds with Minghao and Lu Yuxiao. I think too, but I want hidden shadow 🤧 1 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 30, 2025 Title When Destiny Brings the Demon After this drama which drama coming? 0 4
Replying to NrAnar • Aug 16, 2025 Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Because she is crazy 😅😅 I actually if you think about dad and doll daughter, her dad doesn't let she go outside but, if female went with him them story will be like that story 0 0
Replying to BeKaiLLe • Aug 15, 2025 Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Why? Why didn't she go with him?? Why????????????? Because she is crazy 😅😅 5 4
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 4, 2025 Title The Wanted Detective What 7.8?Why? This drama is very better than coroner's diary. 🤔🤔 5 5
Replying to Vince • Jul 28, 2025 Title The Wanted Detective Official announcement tomorrow of premiere date, check the notification account of actor on weibo there already… Thanks 0 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jul 15, 2025 Title Coroner's Diary Emperor's brother's son. So why he is a Crown Prince? 0 2
Why? This drama is very better than coroner's diary. 🤔🤔