Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Australia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1
Replying to NLE • Jul 23, 2026
Title Payback
Both of the main lead actors said on Facebook that there will be an additional intimate scene in Episode 9. I…
Ugh I'm so excited too!! Honestly it's been a minute since I was this excited for a series! I am anxiously waiting for the shower scene but I have a feeling it's gonna be a sensual one 🫠🫠 I'm also excited for the fight scene!!

Sunny needs to suffer big time!! Lil shit thinks he's a god or something like he's untouchable 🙄

That disgusting old man deserves to be castrated not gonna lie, jail is too little of a punishment for him 😭😭
3 0
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 23, 2026
Title Payback
Well, you better be ready for ep 9, apparently they're giving us the shower scene according to ToptapMinlee 🥵🥵
I know lol
0 0
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 22, 2026
Title Payback
Oh no no, it's Sun's name, I get why that's confusing lol because they never mention it, at least I don't think…
Haha np you're welcome dear 😄
1 0
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 22, 2026
Title Payback
Well, you better be ready for ep 9, apparently they're giving us the shower scene according to ToptapMinlee 🥵🥵
Frrr!!! It's only Wednesday afternoon where I am (I live in Australia) and the days are dragginggg!! I actually had a dream last night that ep 9 will be released on Friday instead of Saturday 🤣 I woke up so happy only to realise it's a dream 😭😭
1 2
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 22, 2026
Title Payback
Don't be sorry we're all addicted trust me!! I've watched 100s of bls and here I am, insanely obsessed with these…
You can read it on paybackman.com for free 😊 all main chapters are there + extra side chapters
1 1
Replying to Dramaqueen • Jul 22, 2026
Title Payback
I'm addicted to the manhwa first. Then i'm addicted to the series as well.
Same 🫠🫠
1 0
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 22, 2026
Title Payback
If I was an extra there, I'd be giggling even if it's not on the script 🤣🤣
I know!! Me too!!! 🤭🤭
0 0
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 22, 2026
Title Payback
I know right! He's literally a baby in real life the way he talks, acts everything about him is adorable! 😍😍
I know right 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Dramaqueen • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
Wow..episode 8 is a payback for the lack of episode 7. Kudos to the actors and the production team, the NC scene…
"Payback" haha nice!!
Fr though ep 8 was FIRE!! From start to finish I was holding my breath! They said they worked so hard on the series and it really shows 🫠🫠
1 0
Replying to VeSa • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
Episode 8 - the bus scene, die you guys see all the girls giggling and whispering in the background 🤣🤣🤣…
If I was an extra there, I'd be giggling even if it's not on the script 🤣🤣
0 2
Replying to callistothemoon • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
Can I just say how much I love Toptap’s (Jay) voice? 😍 It’s so smooth and rich, I could listen to him all…
It does things to me ngl!! It should be illegal to hear him talk 🥵
1 0
Replying to Novae • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
why?
lol it's okay dw, seems like the nc scene had an impact on you too 😆
2 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
um so anyone else also having sleeping probs because of the nc scene? 😭😭😭
Me me me!!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
I haven't moved on yet and I've watched it an unhealthy number of times and I'm not ashamed to say it 😋😋
1 0
Replying to Blackdream • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
Apparently fight scene in its way for next episode. I really hope they did something decent when shooting. I would…
Lol I'm kinda worried too ngl. I hope the climax/action part of the series keeps me glued to my seat just like the previous episodes did.
0 1
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
No he didn't tell him, in ep 6 only Jay remembered, and when he was rambling about remembering a voice and seeing…
He does pout a lot doesn't he lmao so adorable but I think he was trying to mask his feelings. In ep 8 it was shown more I think,, he started opening up his pain to Jay, I could sense a shift
1 1
Replying to Jet • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
be prepared for EP 8 💔
Haha yeah they did look naked ahem!
Yessss it was so beautiful, 10 years worth of longing poured into that one night 😭 so breathtaking and romantic.

Oh don't remind MEEE that shot was pure cinema 🥵 I'm now seconds away from rewatching it because ahem why did it look like Jay was licking/sucking something else 🫠🫨
0 1
Replying to BL109 • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
Ep 8 - best NC scene ever. Hot, passionate, loving, tender, connected. And they gave it time. That was beautiful!
We're also getting the bathroom scene in ep 9, let's goooo 🫠🫠
1 1
Replying to Novae • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
Ep 8 is straight up crazy I won't recover
Well, you better be ready for ep 9, apparently they're giving us the shower scene according to ToptapMinlee 🥵🥵
2 4
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
No he didn't tell him, in ep 6 only Jay remembered, and when he was rambling about remembering a voice and seeing…
LOLLL yeahh when Jay said that, Sun just "no your name is Jay" LMAO I was like "damn bro really? he basically told you" he's so oblivious, especially when that champagne bottle was delivered to Director Arthur then Jay opens the door and Sun is still going "why are you here? 😒 Where's director Arthur 🤨" like honey, are you being for real??? 🤣
1 3
Replying to Jet • Jul 21, 2026
Title Payback
be prepared for EP 8 💔
Yeah I died just as many times too trust me!! We all did!
Honestly I've watched countless bls and I can also say it's one of the best. Everything was amazing. The music, the slow kisses, the touches, the exploration, the moaning/groaning sounds (which always KILLS ME if it's done well), and their chemistry was through the roof! It was literally perfect 🫠🫠

Offfttttt W.U.S.S NC killed me too but in a different way because it was so sensual so passionate, and the song, oh mama mia! Honestly my jaw was on the floor the whole time. I don't think I've ever seen such a sensually transparent nc before. Like they were like naked naked, especially towards the end. I mean I'm sure there were things covering their private parts or whatever, but it looked so real I couldn't breathe! 🥵🥵
0 4