Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Australia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Hugger1
Replying to royal_heirrr • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
LIKE HE EVEN PREPPED HIM WITH HIS FINGERS, LIKE WHAT?!?! AND U CAN SEE SO MUCH WHICH FELT SO ILLEGAL??? LIKE HA???…
YESSSSS! THISSSS! The prepping caught me off guard I didn't think they're gonna stay true to the manhwa but goddamn they did it🫠🫠🫠🫠
1 0
Replying to Bella • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Ok I love that sun went in for another round after finding out it was Jay who topped him 🤣and yall were not…
Sun was like ahem let me show you how good I can ride without the bunny head lmao
6 1
Replying to StraightToBL • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
ep 8. what in the world was the NC 😭😭😭 made me blush so bad
I may have replayed it about 10+ times and I'm gonna play it again 🤣
4 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Starting episode 8, these perverted old bastards are really pissing me off. That boy is dead and he just said…
This comment omgggg 🤣🤣🤣 but yeah i guess Jay used spit as lube, they stayed true to the manhwa in that scene and they DELIVERED BIG TIME!!! 🥵🔥🫠
1 2
Replying to Vitreous • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Can we just talk about how Sun’s first reaction to finding out that Jay is the guy from five years ago is……
He wanted to re-enact their first time without the bunny head 🤣🤣
13 1
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
Excuse me?? That NC scene was crazy 😳🔥
It was INSANEEE!!!! 😭😭😭 we all thought it was realistic honestly these two took bl love scene to the next level 🔥🥵
7 1
Replying to Lana • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
Girl its BL not porn.
OP was just shocked and wondering out loud. It's not a crime to share thoughts lol
0 2
Replying to amii • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
i saw somewhere that Minlee and Toptap actually do IT for the NC scenes but i did not believe it cuz ofcourse…
You don't deserve any hate honestly! Ignore the comments I'm genuinely shocked too. I've watched a lot of ncs in bl and this one made my jaw drop to the floor! You were just wondering outloud. Not a crime. Don't worry my dear.
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
They absolutely nailed this episode. From start to finish it was perfection. And that scene was not a joke!
I am soo soooo proud of these two!! There's actors in the bl world who have been doing bls for yearsss and they never have the courage to do that (which is fine btw I'm not judging, not everyone is comfortable with NCs) but the fact that TopMin gave us this scene pretty much exactly how it was in the manhwa, is just WILDDD!!! They're amazing!!! 😭
0 1
Replying to oddsare • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
The NC scene was so bold I had to pause and collect myself.
like for real!!! It's like our boy wanted to reminisce that time jesus 😭
1 0
Replying to Jewels16 • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
I’m sweating like literally ok I have nothing else to say
Same here, I'm sweating buckets and I stopped breathing 😭
2 0
Replying to Amila Jks kookies • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
That nc was crazy! How do you even move on, actors are built different man😬😂
I don't know bro! I would have died from sexual frustration lmao! Also, let's not forget that these two never did something like this before. It's Toptap's first role too, and poor baby was nervous shooting ep 6 nc let alone this wild ride, jesus I love them so much for giving us this master piece 😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to Hana • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
I was really afraid that they would actually show min's hole
LMAO sameee like wthhh these two are amazing and so committed! For a second I was worried they'd show everything lol
1 1
Replying to Eminent99 • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
Maybe it's just me but the last 10min of today's episode was so beautiful and crazy...omg I love it.
Yeah we all died I think
2 0
On Payback • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
Sooo like is anyone else NOT breathing after that NC ???? I mean jesus christ I don't watch bls for NC istg lmao but these two are something else! I gotta say, I have to praise them for their commitment and hard work. Toptap was nervous filming ep 6 I can't imagine how hard it was for him and Min to go through with such an intense, passionate scene this episode. They did such an amazing job!!! This whole episode was wonderful and gosh Sunny really pisses me off. That dirtbag needs to go like yesterday!!!!
16 2
Replying to JimmySeanomnomnom • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
Frr 10 is too little I can watch 2 seasons of this easily!!
Please!!! I'd PAY for that!!
0 0
Replying to citylights • Jul 17, 2026
Title Payback
when Sun allowed Sky to call him “Phi” from now on. my heartttttt🥹🥹these two are so precious 🥹
These two have my heart!!!
3 0
Replying to sailorbuggo • Jul 17, 2026
Title Payback
Getting real tired of one of the male leads sexually assaulting the other and it being framed as sexy. It's disgusting
First of all, there is a huge difference between reality and fiction. And just because we enjoy a story that has these elements doesn't mean that we find sexual assault in real life "sexy" . It's a story, a fictional one, and it has so much more to it than just sex. If you don't like that sort of thing, you can easily not watch.

It's like attacking Game of Thrones simply because it has a lot of gore. It doesn't make sense. It's simply not for everyone, but that doesn't give you the right to attack, especially when it's not constructive criticism..
13 1
Replying to Leblomo • Jul 17, 2026
Title Payback
This needed a 15 episodes, i'm loving it so much😘😍🥰
Frr 10 is too little I can watch 2 seasons of this easily!!
6 2
On Payback • Jul 16, 2026
Title Payback
One day and 23 hours left!! Can Saturday come already? I mean it's bad enough as it is I'm in Australia so I'll technically be watching at 2:30am Sunday! I can't wait anymore please 😭😭😭😭
4 0