Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2024
Replying to Shine brightly • Aug 29, 2026
Even the video quality of netflix is better
Alright! I will keep watching on Netflix then. Thank you ^^
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 29, 2026
Netflix should be better than Youku.People 'blamed' netflix for translating 'like' as 'love' when that 'like'…
Yes, I saw about that too. That's why I want to know about youku ver. Since you said netflix translation is better, I can keep continue watching on netflix. Thank youu!
1 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026
Guys, I need to know. Which platform has better subs, Netflix or youku? Because I’ve seen some comments saying that Netflix’s translation doesn’t really capture the nuance of the lines. Is youku better?
1 7
Replying to AznDramaLover • Aug 29, 2026
Was it a happy ending? Do the couple end up together?
Don't worry, it's happy ending ^^
3 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026
I just finished reading the novel, and I cried so hard to the point that my heart ached for the couple. When I started watching the drama, I just hoped they wouldn’t follow the storyline 100%.

When Luan Nian suggested that they just be a secret partners and not romantic partners, I kept screaming at my screen, “Luan Nian, don’t make the same mistake againnnnn!” 😭 And I literally cried during that scene.

I’m just hoping for myself, please don’t drop this drama just because of the plot. 😭
8 10