Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 48 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 13
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 1, 2024
Replying to Kmed • Jan 18, 2026
For now, the rating is warranted and it keeps getting better
thanks I’ll check it out later 😊
0 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Jan 17, 2026
Title Rebirth
Cdrama watchers are so disgusting to me because what do you mean you want to watch a romance drama between a minor…
Touch some grass and shut up
2 0
On Glory • Jan 16, 2026
Title Glory
Great drama but i want the ending little bit longer.
1 0
Replying to Cdramas_RawTruth • Jan 16, 2026
Person Xiao Zhan
Saw somewhere on Instagram he is getting married. Is it true
No!
1 0
On Glory • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
Grandmother to shanbao : those people waiting for me to die soon and I’m like I’m waiting too zumu 🤣
6 1
On Glory • Jan 13, 2026
Title Glory
The rating deserves higher than 8.5
7 0
Replying to PointOfSasha • Jan 13, 2026
Title Glory
I think so. They've seen how RSB good deeds after what blind sister did. They even joined forces for the fake…
Ohh thanks ☺️
0 0
On Glory • Jan 13, 2026
Title Glory
Rong yunxi and rong yun yin are change ? Like they’re no longer hate RSB ?
1 2