Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 13
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 1, 2024
On Bao Shang En • Mar 11, 2026
Person Bao Shang En
She’s absolutely stunning and cute at the same time omg her beauty is insane the only person i can compare their beauty to this girl is wang churan and Lu yixiao
4 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 10, 2026
This drama just aired 4 days ago the rating was already reached 9.1 this is crazy 🤪❤️
10 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 10, 2026
The rating is insane 😳 I’m so happy for tian xiewei, zhang linghe and his sexy lips 👄
10 0
Replying to janec • Mar 9, 2026
Person Xiao Zhan
To all fans of XZ: if someone has sent you a private message like this:“Hello my dear friend 👋 I'm Xiao Zhan…
i accept her/his request now i regret it smh
1 1
Replying to Uvimolla • Mar 9, 2026
Is it actually good ? Or its all hype like prisoner of beauty ?
Just watch it POB is not for me i drop the first episode
1 0
yd1010 • Mar 8, 2026
This review is sounds like a hater lmao Touch some grass 🤣🤣🤣
15 0
Replying to Sunshine • Mar 8, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
I’m a big fan of Neo but I’m curious about these flowers are they important ?
Ohh i see thanks 🙏
2 0
Hayat • Mar 7, 2026
Photo Photo
My favorite drama of all the time 🥰
0 0
Replying to CC_ • Mar 7, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
600k flowers 🤸🙌
I’m a big fan of Neo but I’m curious about these flowers are they important ?
1 3